Zebralight H600 problem ?

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, unfortunately my English is very poor and I read and write using the google translator.

I have purchased many Headlamp Zebralight and I was always good with all.
I purchased two H51 (H51 and H51w) I also bought three beautiful H502 and I'm glad all these headlamps, never a problem.
The latest purchase was the H600 cool withe.
This lamp is great, but I have problems with the power button (clicky) I do not know if this key is done this way or if I am faced with a faulty button.
It is not easy to describe the problem with a translator but I try.
I realized that the switch is very hard but I know it has been specially designed in this way to prevent accidental ignition, but mine is really hard.
But often I have trouble selecting the level you want, if I want to turn to a minimum often turns on the maximum
Sometimes when I make the transition minimum, average, maximum hangs on one level.
I have verified that the touch with a lot of power and this does not happen .. sometimes I can easily manage my H600 at other times I think I am in front of a clicky bad ..
These days, I used a lot the headlamp and are now proficient in using it.
But I can not always do what I want .. sometimes happen error.
And 'this normal?
Often I am convinced that everything works perfectly, sometimes I think I have a faulty clicky.
Some users of H600 can tell me your impressions? I do not know if this one is built well or if I should return to my seller.
Thank you and sorry again my bad English.

Swede74

Enlightened
I will keep this as short and simple as possible - hopefully that will make it easier for Google to provide a comprehensible translation. :D

You have 5-6 Zebralight headlamps. All of them work flawlessly - except one - the H600.
All your lights have very similar interfaces. (All your lights are supposed to have "the same button", the H600 though is supposed to be stiffer, as you know)
If one light (the H600) does not work as well as the other lights - send it back for repair.
It is NOT normal for a H600 to be difficult to operate for an experienced Zebralight owner.
If you know how to operate one Zebralight, you know how to operate them all.

I hope I didn't come off as curt or condescending.

Last edited:

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will keep this as short and simple as possible - hopefully that will make it easier for Google to provide a comprehensible translation. :D

Thanks for the reply, I have translated without problems.
But you talk to the owner of H600?
Before sending back I wanted to hear opinions of other users H600

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast

You have 5-6 Zebralight headlamps. All of them work flawlessly - except one - the H600.
All your lights have very similar interfaces. (All your lights are supposed to have "the same button", the H600 though is supposed to be stiffer, as you know)
If one light (the H600) does not work as well as the other lights - send it back for repair.
It is NOT normal for a H600 to be difficult to operate for an experienced Zebralight owner.
If you know how to operate one Zebralight, you know how to operate them all.

I hope I didn't come off as curt or condescending.

Thanks for the reply.
No translation problem your answer is very understandable.
I reply some time ago, but I do not see my message appear, maybe something went wrong and I say again.
But I would like to know from the two people who answered my question if they speak as users H600. I'm looking for users of H600 to see if mine has a defect or not.
I bought H600 online, has a return shipping cost, I want to be sure before I do this, I would not return and then have a new H600 with the same characteristics.
Thank you all for all impressions.

(Translated with Google Translate)

Swede74

Enlightened
But I would like to know from the two people who answered my question if they speak as users H600. I'm looking for users of H600 to see if mine has a defect or not.

(Translated with Google Translate)

I have to admit that I don't own a Zebralight H600. I have the SC600, the SC51 and the H502. I've never had a problem with any one of them, but I remember recently reading a report of a H502 starting to change modes by itself after having been exposed to water. I don't know if water ingress could have something to do with the problems you are experiencing with your H600, but it doesn't matter - ZL H600 is IPX7-rated; waterproof, submergible to 2 meters, 30 minutes. So, whether your light had a defective switch when it left the factory or something happened when it got wet, my advice is still that you send it back for repair / replacement. I think most H600 owners would concur.

If you decide to send it back, I hope they take care of things in a timely manner. Waiting can be agonizing, especially when you've already waited for the light to be delivered when you first bought it :)

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
They told me a little while ago on an Italian forum, two users H600 confirm that the button is very hard and even more than SC51.
I must say that my clicky was also difficult at first, but it seems that with use has improved, however, remains a button to be used with great care and decision to not have errors.
About the water last night I had a test involuntary :) it was very hot and there was the moon have been for a walk on the beach for 6 km (6 km forward and 6 back)
I was surprised by a sudden storm, the return trip I did it in the rain.
No problem with the H600, came home I washed gently under tap. Today I verified that everything is in place and there was no infiltration of water.
It 's definitely a great torch as all Zebralight.
I just have to wait to hear opinions of online users of H600 to see if they also confirm that the clicky is very difficult.
I did a Google search, I found nothing on Zebralight complaints clicky hard.
I think the click of the H502 is perfect.
That of H51w purchased a few months ago is hard but fair, that of H51 bought a few days ago is very soft, perhaps Zebralight has changed something.

Gregozedobe

Enlightened
I have a H600 and several other ZL lights. I find the H600 is definitely more difficult to select the Lo and Med levels compared with my the other ZL lights. I think this is mainly because the H600 switch is so much stiffer to press, but I also seem to need to hold it down for slightly longer to get Lo, if I release the switch too soon it jumps to Hi. Switching on to Hi is simple, switching on to Lo is the most difficult. I don't regard my H600 as faulty, just different to my other ZL lights, and if the H600 was my only ZL light I probably wouldn't even know there is a slight issue.

I would prefer if all ZL switches were about halfway in stiffness between my H502 and H600 switches.

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a H600 and several other ZL lights. I find the H600 is definitely more difficult to select the Lo and Med levels compared with my the other ZL lights.

Many thanks for your opinion, has served to answer to my doubts, I am happy to keep my Zebralights.

Changchung

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some times I have the same doubt with mine, at some point I come to think the same, that was bad or something wrong with the push buttom, but after using a little more and make more pressure problems ceased...

SFMI4UT

Last edited:

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some times I have the same doubt with mine, at some point I come to think the same, that was bad or something wrong with the push buttom, but after using a little more and make more pressure problems ceased...

SFMI4UT

After a while I use my button has improved a lot, now I'm very happy.
Two days ago I bought another H600 to keep spare, this button has much softer, one you hear it click when I press the other silent.
I think they are two different lots, perhaps Zebralight must have changed something during production.
I have a H51w and H51 and have a very different clicky, H51w him hard, very soft H51.
However now I am perfectly with my H600 and I almost always with me, I think I spent my money well.
Translated with Google translator

Changchung

Flashlight Enthusiast
After a while I use my button has improved a lot, now I'm very happy.
Two days ago I bought another H600 to keep spare, this button has much softer, one you hear it click when I press the other silent.
I think they are two different lots, perhaps Zebralight must have changed something during production.
I have a H51w and H51 and have a very different clicky, H51w him hard, very soft H51.
However now I am perfectly with my H600 and I almost always with me, I think I spent my money well.
Translated with Google translator

Great... I love my H600 too...

SFMI4UT