• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD Ti Peu Pineapple & Ti Tail, Triple XPG E2e, e series 2AA w/velenos

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
ALL SOLD & SHIPPED - THANKS.

I do have a nice knife in the production knife section FS (EDC-6)

SOLD Ti Peu Pineapple & McGizmo Ti tail (contains McClicky) $225

Fits my AW 17670s with label removed (much easier than my 2-pak McClickies do). Aleph and e series compatible. Very lightly used by me (inside house, not used by previous owner)

IMG2525-M.jpg

IMG2523-M.jpg

SOLD Triple XPG E2e $ 200

Purchased from Craig at illumination supply. His description below. I would have kept it but I picked up the Oveready "Copper"

Tripl3 High CRI 3 Mode (3.04A) - $230 + shipping (e2e included) (Firefly(0.1%), Medium(25%), High(100%) with last mode memory). These are 3.04 amp drivers - low(firefly) medium high! 0.1%, 35%, 100% with last mode memory.
These use the 7135 driver so they take up to 6V, but ideally you use a 3.7V battery - 17670. you might need to bore out the tube (power screwdriver + sandpaper works!)

IMG2520-M.jpg

IMG2519-M.jpg

One more thing!

Stainless Bezels! (Pretty sure I know where this is – I'll throw it in…)
They're not machined completely perfectly so you'll need to trim the OD of the surefire oring, but they're very nice looking!

SOLD e Series Compatible 2AA Tube, Aleph Tail with mcclicky & Surefire E head & Velenos HiCRI XPG $125

Pretty good match on the Natural HA. I ran this with 2AA cells (not Li-ion), but I'm just not a 2AA guy even though I wanted to be. Drop-in is two level (from memory, it is not single level).

IMG2526-M.jpg

IMG2527-M.jpg

IMG2529-M.jpg

IMG2528-M.jpg

CON USA Only thanks

First "I'll take it" in the thread has priority. PP Preferred. Payment expected within 24 hours of the "I'll take it".

I will send either USPS with DC or sent by UPS Ground, it's yours once it's in the carrier's hands, if you want insurance it's at your cost.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Triple XPG E2e, e series 2AA HA Nat w/velenos HiCRI

2AA Tube / Aleph Tail / mcclicky / Surefire E head / Velenos HiCRI XPG - I'll take it ....

:paypal: - thanks!

EDIT - arrived ... :thanks:

Last edited: