What lights compair to the Streamlight ProTac HL 600 Lumens

NewlandPhotography

Newly Enlightened
Hello,
My friend just bought the StreamLight ProTac HL 600, This light seems pretty amazing but i wanted to check my options before buying it. i like the size although the head seems a little to big, i like the weight it seems very light, and i like the output on CRs. Is there anything like this of the same build quality that cost less or around the same and has more lumens or equal to that is a better buy?
[h=2][/h]

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast
You could look at the SureFire Fury 500 Lumens.
That's probably the direct competitor.

Or, you could look at any number of single XML lights driven fairly hard that would be that bright, or brighter. Some would be very inexpensive, but they might not be so durable.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
The protac's beam is not floody, so you don't see much at a time, but its focused to throw well.

The SF Fury mentioned has a floodier beam, which is typically more useful.

The Klarus XT11 has a very similar beam to the SF Fury, and pumps out 600-850 lumens depending on which cells you load it with (It can take 1 18650, or 2 RCR123's or CR123's).

The Nitecore MT26 might also be worth a gander, etc.

:D

utlgoa

Enlightened
Hello,
My friend just bought the StreamLight ProTac HL 600, This light seems pretty amazing but i wanted to check my options before buying it. i like the size although the head seems a little to big, i like the weight it seems very light, and i like the output on CRs. Is there anything like this of the same build quality that cost less or around the same and has more lumens or equal to that is a better buy?

Checkout cnqualitygoods for inexpensive flashlights that will compete with the Streamlight Protac HL 600 in build quality and Lumen output.

When it comes to price there is no competition:laughing:

NewlandPhotography

Newly Enlightened
i like that the HL has a spot and not a flood yet i can see a good size span close to where im standing. i only use CR's since in the case of a emergency and power is out there will be no recharging of batteries. but anyway i want a similar light but haven't found one but the Nitecore MT26 any one tried both these lights?