UK pricing winge

PeterW

Enlightened
Just popped into my local Cotswold Outdoor shop. Noticed a new Luxeon light, the 2nd Luxeon I have EVER seen in a high
street shop.
The Streamlight 3AA Tasklight, looks decent light, cost £60 (approx $100)! Just checked the review on flashlightreviews, USA cost $35........ Boy someone is making a fortune.

This is one of the worst cases of us brits getting charged the earth!

CPF member Cones has found a new online retailer of outdoor stuff who promises to charge more sensible prices in the UK.

http://outdoorsuppliesuk.com/content.html

Watch the site coming online over the next few months. Looks promising... lets make a note and hope for the best.

Thanks Cones!

PEterW

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
If youre planning on getting SF stuff from him, better get your order in before the end of november. I think thats his cutoff point for when SF drops online retailers.

daz

Newly Enlightened
Yes i agree,prices are very expensive here in the UK.Even if you order stuff from the USA you have shipping costs and then you get clobbered with Customs Charges.
Thankfully Outdoor Supplies have some good prices and they are going to stock Tigerlight,Streamlight and Arc.
But like Kakster said if you want Surefire lights get your order in by end of November.

kev1-1

Enlightened
I just got a surefire L4 from them...top notch service!! See my cheer in cheers and jeers.

Ross

Enlightened
Joe (ODS) is a top bloke to deal with, he carries alot of gear. I have a Spyderco Sharpmaker on order with him.

Ross