• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: 2 Steve Ku Ti E-series 6-trit switch kits

easilyled

Flashaholic
2 complete Steve Ku Ti E-series 6-trit switch kits in as-received condition.

Please refer to the CPF-Marketplace for details and discussions about these.
I would rather not rehash information that already exists there in this Sales Thread.

DSC_0373.jpg

DSC_0371.jpg

A) All blue $155 + $5 Std. shipping (Add further $10 for Insurance) SOLD

B) Pink/Ice-blue/Yellow $155 + $5 Std. shipping (Add further $10 for Insurance) SOLD

An "I'll take A (or B or both)" followed by PM to me for Paypal details and prompt payment will secure them.

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 2 Steve Ku Ti E-series 6-trit switch kits

Wow, these look great! Do they use a McClicky or some other switch? Can someone post a link to the original thread? I've been searching the marketplace and can't find it :poke:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, these look great! Do they use a McClicky or some other switch? Can someone post a link to the original thread? I've been searching the marketplace and can't find it :poke:

I missed out on these although I recently picked up a V10R Ti with one. It is an electronic switch. I suspect the thread is in the dealers corner as that is where Steve posts (interesting) "stuff".

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

I missed out on these although I recently picked up a V10R Ti with one. It is an electronic switch. I suspect the thread is in the dealers corner as that is where Steve posts (interesting) "stuff".

I tried searching all of the threads Kuku's created, and couldnt find any of them with this e-series switch. Does it take the place of a McClicky? Or is it a complete Ti e-series switch? These are so cool! I want to read more about them

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast

easilyled

Flashaholic
EDIT: nfetterly, I've refunded you for the switches.

Unfortunately it looks like Royal Mail messed up and lost the package (from what I've been told).
Once, 5 weeks is up, I'll try to claim the money back from the Insurance, assuming that the parcel is still lost.

Last edited:

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Daniel - are you sure the package is lost ? I sent out over 50 packages using Royal Airmail signed for and they all got their. One package was even returned to me undeliverable.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Daniel - are you sure the package is lost ? I sent out over 50 packages using Royal Airmail signed for and they all got their. One package was even returned to me undeliverable.

Thanks for your concern Mohan, its very nice of you and much appreciated.

I phoned "Kevin" from International Mail who informed me that the tracking shows the parcel reaching Greenford and nothing after that. So it hasn't made it to Heathrow Airport from where I live which is no more than about 10 miles away! This is 11 days after I sent it, so its not looking good.

If, by chance, nfetterly does receive his package before the 5 weeks is up from when I sent it, then I'll be delighted.
I did insure it and I'd rather nfetterly was not put through any more inconvenience therefore I've refunded him in the meantime for his peace of mind.

I've never had this happen before and its not very pleasing.

Last edited:

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to hear that. I have had packages disappear of the radar as the label has come off etc but arrived at the destination as long as address is on the package.

Hope everything turns out ok.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I once had a USPS package from TAD Gear tracked until it´s international dispatch (about 4 days after the shipping date) followed by three weeks of complete darkness. Then I contacted TAD and the next day (coincidentally) tracking showed customs clearance in germany. poop happens and it would be too bad if these two switches would dissapear in the postal vakkum. I personally don´t give up hope until 4 weeks passed.

Eric

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I pm'd back that we would both prefer it wasn't lost. If it turns up everyone will know. I am going out of the country Friday until the end of the month. I didn't ask for a refund and Daniel took it upon himself to do this. Above and beyond.....