• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WrightLight (Mattaus) Nichia SW45B10L 219 Triple P60 Drop-in **SOLD*

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fantastic drop-in, original sale thread can be found here. I am the original owner, see #12 on the list (Driver 2 (Moonlight) L/M/H @4.18A no memory). I will include one optic of your choice.

$110 Shipped to US address, Int'l available.

:sold:

Last edited by a moderator:

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WrightLight (Mattaus) Nichia SW45B10L 219 Triple P60 Drop-in

i just grabbed one of these... theyre great and everyone should own one at some point... 1000+ lumens of high cri goodness and copper copper copper! :)

good luck w/sale

hjdca

Newly Enlightened

I received the triple ! What an overbuilt piece ! I put it into a TnC ti 18650 host... It works perfectly. Tint looks perfect.. Thanks for the xtra glow paper, all cut out for the optics ! Now I just have to figure out how to get the optics out ! I added a little copper tape to make a really snug fit.. Heat dissapation is great ! You can tell because the TnC heats up fast on high. Thanks again !

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm glad you like it, enjoy!

The optic can be removed by pressing something tacky against it, and pulling out. Can also carefully use the point of an Exacto knife on the edge, prying it up.