Fenix LD20 tailcap issue

say0n

Newly Enlightened
Hello Guys, greetings from Chile. Please excuse my english and i will try to explain my problem with this flashlight. I have the Ld20 for 2 years aprox and the tailcap seems to not being working correctly, i dont know if is the circuit inside but the moment that i press the button tail cap to switch modes it doesn't work. I dissaembly the tailcap and repalce the rubber button, y assembly the light again and it doens't work.. the light works only tighten the tailcap and i can switch between modes but the button is bad... i tried to look on ebay a replaceable back switching with no results.... is this fixable?

Ezeriel

Enlightened
fenix-store .com has them... they are called

" LxD Switch module for "+" Series "

you may have to google it

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flashlightshop in Germany sells spare Fenix tailcaps, bodies, and clips but you'd have to pay shipping charges to South America.

You could check on http://forolinternas.com/ where to buy a tailcap: it's a Spanish language flashlight forum and there are a few Latin America-based posters who might be able to help you find a new tailcap locally or even help you fix the the tailcap in your own language. :welcome:

Last edited: