• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mac's Copper XM-L EDC with Flucero Mods and Mac's XM-L Tungsten Cerakote

vkl

Newly Enlightened
I have up for sale a few lights from Mac's custom. First "I'll take it" in the thread followed by prompt paypal payment. USA transactions only at this time. Insurance is optional.

1. Mac's Copper XM-L EDC with Flucero Modes. $410.00 $380.00 $360.00 shipped and paypaled in the USA. Here is the original thread from Frank. I have not carried or used since receiving from Frank.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?342049-WTT-Customized-Copper-mac-XML-edc

2. Mac's Tungsten Cerakote with a 3500k (High CRI color temp) XM-L 3 mode driver 2.8a Max 18650. $220.00$190.00 Sold shipped and Paypaled in the USA. I will include a Tenergy 18650 2200mAh battery as well. Light is brand new. Just tested once received.

Last edited:

vkl

Newly Enlightened
Price Drops. $380 shipped for the Copper with the Flucero mods and $190 shipped for the XM-L tungsten. Some good buys here folks.

Flucero28

Enlightened
Hey guys, just to help out VKL with this transaction on the copper xml edc I will offer free re-programming to the buyers liking, buyer just pays for return shipping! Potential buyers can contact me for programming information prior to purchase. BUMP for a great light and seller here guys!!!

Frank

vkl

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Frank!! Please take advantage of Frank's offer to reprogram if you do not like the current set up.

Flucero28

Enlightened
Another great feature of these copper mac lights is that the entire light engine is also made of copper for excellent heat sinking capability. If the patina is not preferred, brush the light with a thin layer of ketchup and watch it disappear, looking like a brand new light!

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Another great feature of these copper mac lights is that the entire light engine is also made of copper for excellent heat sinking capability. If the patina is not preferred, brush the light with a thin layer of ketchup and watch it disappear, looking like a brand new light!
Ketchup - the things you can learn on CPF never ceases to amaze!