Klarus        

Thread: Any beamshots on the Nitecore MT26?

Unenlightened

Default Any beamshots on the Nitecore MT26?

I understand that some of the MT26s have had issues with the quality of the beams but I was wondering if anyone has pictures of the beamshots good or bad?

The one that I have isn't too bad and I have really come to like this torch. I think it is just holding a substantial light in my hand for a change. Maybe it is a throw back to the good old days of carrying a massive Maglight or something but I missed having something that I could temporarily blind and then beat someone with. Opps, I've said too much...

I'm still on my first rechargeable 18650 battery and the second one is charged up and waiting for a noticeable dimness to occur.

Maybe even the problems of some of these lights may help Nitecore to address the issues.

Thanks, 2bright

Unenlightened

Default Re: Any beamshots on the Nitecore MT26?

Guess not.

are you looking for white wall beamshots or actual use types? I'll try to get a few shots of mine up~

Unenlightened

I was hoping for some outside shots maybe with another torch or two to compare.

Thanks for this!

2bright

Unenlightened

Also, any runtime review would be great. Mine seems to run a long time with the 18650s.