FYI: New SF Combat Tactics mag. out now...

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
I picked up the 2004 Combat Tactics magazine from the local Barnes and Noble...

Just a FYI for those of you looking for it...
--dan

McGizmo

Flashaholic
I was wondering when this was going to hit the streets! Besides the amazing new X200, check out the M3 that's shown!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

- Don

K-T

*Moderator*
Wow...could anybody help me out with one or two (for a friend)?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Klaus

BradN

Newly Enlightened
i got my copy tonight at the local stop and rob. The M3 that is shown is KEWL! I like the new weapon light tail cap with the tap switch AND a pushbutton (if that makes any sense).

Klaus
you need a copy?

Mister T

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
BradN said:
The M3 that is shown is KEWL!

[/ QUOTE ]
Pictures? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

ewick

Enlightened
I'm wondering about the future "optics" available for the new X-200, and whether a similar optic will be available for the L4, L5, and so on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

K-T

*Moderator*
BradN, I would love to get one of these, that's very kind of you. Thanks.

BradN

Newly Enlightened
I'll get a picture for you today. I don't have a scanner handy so a digital camera will have to do.

The magazine is by Guns and Ammo and is called "Surefire Presents Combat Tactics". It's got the new X200 mounted on a Glock on the cover.

Send me a PM with your address and I'll see what I can do about getting some out to the folks who need one. I know Barnes and Noble had a ton of them when I was there so getting some shouldn't be a problem.

thanks

BradN

Newly Enlightened
Here's the picture of the new M3. It's about the best I can do without a scanner. Looks neat though.
m3.jpg

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
that is nice!

but what the heck are they doing? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
The guy holding the Light is Steve Tarani, a martial artist and instructor and he's performing a trapping motion with the M3 against a knife wielding "assailant". Even he acknowledges that you should expect to get cut though.

TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

K-T

*Moderator*
Ok, guys. No more pictures until I get my issue - otherwise all the fun of looking at the pictures is gone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mister T

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
BradN said:
Here's the picture of the new M3.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks BradN. I have had this picture on my HD for a while now. Looks familiar to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
SFM3TID.jpg

Photo by Shelby Chan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

K-T

*Moderator*
When did Shelby post that picture? I have never seen that one - must have missed it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif