• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MJP Mega Micro Black #000 - SOLD

S1LVA

Enlightened
Hey folks,

I have a black MJP Mega Micro up for grabs. It is the rare 3 mode version although the driver is flaky. It flashes on all modes. Also, a P7 in a SMO reflector doesn't make a pretty beam! I put diffusion film on the lens to solve this problem.

Anyway, it is about as mint as mint gets on the outside. I tried to take apart the light from the inside and made some small scratches. The light still performs the same as when I received it. I contacted Milky about modding the light, I just don't have the cash for it!

$250>>$200>>$150 Including first class and d/c in the USA only.
First "I'll take it" followed by PM for PayPal info.
Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

S1LVA

Last edited:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MJP Mega Micro Black #000 - $200

I have a similar/same light (Diamond Dragon LED, three mode)....What you may think is a flakey driver, probably is pressure building up in the light itself. It took me a while to figure out the problem with my MM, but I believe excess pressure to be source of the flickering/mode jumping.

If you loosen the bezel ring (enough for pressure to escape), good chance the flickering problem will disappear.

S1LVA

Enlightened

Thanks for the tip. I tried it out with no luck. But now I have a better understanding of the issues. I hadn't played with it much before.

Low mode typically has a pre-flash. Medium is solid. On high, it blinks two or three times rapidly after about a second and then it is fine.

S1LVA

toby_pra

Flashaholic

Does it have a memory mode? That would explain the flickering perhaps...

Anyway best luck with your sale my friend. ;)