Anyone bought from Hong Kong on Ebay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter_cook2

Newly Enlightened
Just wondering if the flashlights from Hong Kong available on Ebay are original or fake.
Im looking at getting a Thrunite scorpion v2 which are about £20-£30 cheaper there. Not sure if you even get fake flashlights but im very doubting!!

Also has anyone got the Scorpion v2? I dont hear much about it on the forums?

Peter.

kj2

Flashaholic
There are some really good seller on eBay from HK. Just read the ratings of the sellers. There are a few "big" sellers and those can been trusted.

t3ddY

Newly Enlightened
I actually ordered a Scorpion V2 on ebay yesterday, it is shipped from hong kong :)

I can keep you updated when it arrives and how my experience with the ebay seller was. He made a nice deal for me on the flashlight, 3100mAh 18650 battery and charger.

gladis

Newly Enlightened
Being British you should know that HK is not one of the more shady spots on the globe in terms of retailing. There exists always the threat of counterfeit goods being sold, even in the UK or US. I think a lot of the time if you're buying a light that's being manufactured in China, you can get them from HK or China for a significantly lower price.

I've actually been to HK, and they have a few relatively large scale stores selling some legit brands (Fenix, Olight, even M@glites and Surefires), and bought some Solarforces for quite a bit cheaper from those stores with no problems, though I can't speak for eBay or online dealers.

Status
Not open for further replies.