• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Aeon brass split ring giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

scout24

Flashaholic
:grin2: I have managed to source a good number of polished brass split rings of the same size as used on the Aeon. Having seen a fair number of requests for replacements over the years, and after checking with Enrique to make sure I was not stepping on his toes, these are now available... Shoot me a PM with your mailing address and I'll put a couple in the mail to you free of charge. Pictures to follow tonight, but I've tried a dozen on my Aeon and they fit and function perfectly, snapping into the base of the light just like the stock ones... :)

P1020276.jpg

P1020277.jpg

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Tobrien, and those who offered via PM, thanks but not necessary... :) Just a lil' freebie in the spirit of CPF. I've got 10 envelopes going out in the mail so far tomorrow, if you sent a PM you're in the stack!

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tobrien, and those who offered via PM, thanks but not necessary... :) Just a lil' freebie in the spirit of CPF. I've got 10 envelopes going out in the mail so far tomorrow, if you sent a PM you're in the stack!

no worries, thanks for responding! :)

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is what CPF is all about - :twothumbs

Any community is defined by the quality of its residents, and Scout24 is one of the best! Thanks for doing this!

lovecpf :goodjob:

Status
Not open for further replies.