• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD OR SPF oveready host w/mattaus triple nichia 219 & more PARTING OUT!

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale is the following custom flashlight & items. I am selling them as one package right now, but may be willing to part out if I cannot sell it as one package. NOW PARTING OUT!

For Sale:
Wrightlight (mattaus) Triple Nichia SW45B10L 219 P60 drop in solid copper - silver plated 2.5-4.5v 4.18a on high 3 mode L/M/H no mememory moonlight low - comes with 10508,10509,10511 & an unknown optic installed - i believe it is clear narrow 10507 bought from here (note - there are 2-3 small dings in the finish of the drop in - see pictures - they are in no way visible unless you take the drop in out of the host though $SOLD

10507 clear narrow optic drilled for 3x trits (no trits are installed) see here $SOLD

Cryos Cooling Bezel (Z32/M2 size) w/ ucl installed & smooth silver steel ring (has 6 empty trit slots) $SOLD

Moddoolar Slim Cell Tube (35-65mm) (fits 18650 and 2x 18350) w/c series p60 interface (also fits moddoolar) $SOLD

Ronac standoff tailcap with 3 empty trit slots and mcclicky soft press installed (light will tail stand!!) $SOLD
$

2 unopened vials w/pipettes (not pictured below) of nordland optical adhesive - all you need to do is get some trits from b@rt to install! $SOLD

How about some photos??:devil:

on moonlight mode

47a2d904b3127cce98548fdb4c0a00000035100AauWjRy5bM2VA

trits installed in optic (Trits NOT included) photo from thatspec's thread

Items areshipped CONUS with delivery confirmation for the whole package. International buys please pm me for a shipping quote if you are interested. My paypal is jmpaul320 at gmail dot com - first ill take it followed by a payment within 12 hours gets priority - I will ship within 24-48 hours of receipt of payment

Honestly this light has been sitting in a foam case on my shelf - I am too scared to edc it since its such a high end light - everything is in tip top MINT NEW condition except for the small dings pictured above in the drop in only. I am selling this to free up some money since my wife recently lost her job and we are on 1 income until she finds another one.

Please pm me if you have any questions or anything else.

You can buy with confidence from me - I have several transactions on the marketplace and about 80 positive feedback on ebay with a rating of 100% (my id is jmpaul320) since 2005.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: custom oveready host w/mattaus triple nichia 219 & trit installation package

Sorry to hear about your wife's job...hope it works out for you guys quickly.

- Matt

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: custom oveready host w/mattaus triple nichia 219 & trit installation package

thanks matt!

how about a bump/price drop on this package cpf? now 295 :)

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

bump :poke:

vudoo

Enlightened

Free bump for an awesome light. Wish I had the funds to buy it. ;)

benthiccracker

Enlightened

If you decide to part this light out I am interested in the Cryos head with the smooth steel bezel.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you decide to part this light out I am interested in the Cryos head with the smooth steel bezel.

ok, i will note your interest - i may part this out if it doesnt sell... well see :)

S1LVA

Enlightened

Interested in drop-in and tailcap :)

S1LVA

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

ok, since there is so much interest i will be parting this out shortly

cracker and silva will get priority on the items they have commented on - the thread will be updated shortly will prices and the usual ill take it etc etc will get priority from there on

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

ok everyone parting out! the cryos head, drop in and tailcap are on hold if cracker and silva are still interested! my paypal is jmpaul320 @ gmail . com and i will be around today if anyone has any questions just pm me or email me!

thanks!

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Back up for the triple drop in

benthiccracker

Enlightened

ok everyone parting out! the cryos head, drop in and tailcap are on hold if cracker and silva are still interested! my paypal is jmpaul320 @ gmail . com and i will be around today if anyone has any questions just pm me or email me!

thanks!
PayPal sent. Thanks!
Regards,
Brian

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

ok - i updated the main post, oveready tube still available along with optical adhesive

i will entertain any reasonable offers via pm - i am looking to move both today or tomorrow hopefully

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

oveready tube and optical adhesive SPF

benthiccracker

Enlightened

I really enjoy this forum. The way sales go, everyone leaves happy!

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

yep, and now i have enough funds for varapower turbo 3 :)

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast

What were the prices for each of the items sold? I thought those were suppose to be left in the OP.

Thanks.

S1LVA

Enlightened

The goods arrived today, safe and sound.

S1LVA

benthiccracker

Enlightened

I received the Cryos II today. I am so very pleased with it! Just perfect.
Regards,
Brian