• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* SWM V10r Ti+ head with Steve Ku custom parts and ukmidnite anodized ring

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Admin,

Sorry, this should have been posted on Custom Ti forum...

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!!

*Disclaimer*

1) I reserve the right to refuse sales to anyone at anytime! I just want to avoid so called 'unfairness' between "I'll take it" and "I'll take it pending..." posts, and PM's received not posted on the thread. I'll do my best to keep the most recent information available on the thread to avoid confusion to those interested.

2) For CONUS only and the price includes PP fees, USPS priority mail, and signature confirmation. Insurance available for extra.

3) I am not responsible for lost or damaged packages after I drop them off at the post office.

4) No parting out at this time. Please don't PM me for parting out option. If parting out will be considered, I will change the disclaimer on this thread stating such and also post individual part prices.

What is included in the sale:

1) Sunwayman V10r Ti+ bezel with XM-L emitter rated at 500 lumens on high (on RCR123). The body is from regular Sunwayman V10r Ti version with difficult to find Steve Ku's Ti clip. Includes filed down Ti screws secured to the backing plate. Also includes three ice blue trits electronic switch and 12 trit cooling fin, 6 green and 6 ice blue alternating trits. Comes with V10r Ti+ case with holster.

2) Steve Ku's v10r ti 18650 tube with three blue trit ti button and ti clip.

3) Steve Ku's v10r ti knurled 14500 tube with four green trits and ti clip. This not the 'aftermarket scrap' but flawless tubes with properly drilled holes.

4) Ukmidnite anodized selector ring from batch #2, No. 7 (link here) Beautiful uniform ano. I just received this.

5) Original clicky from SWM V10r Ti.

6) Has the extra o-ring in the bezel (received from Steve) so that the selector ring does not bind with the cooling fin.

7) Ti AA extension

dsc08115medium.jpg

dsc08117medium.jpg

This is quite a comprehensive package directly from Steve Ku and Ukmidnite. Only thing missing at this time would be custom ti bezel, not yet offered by Steve. These were limited in production and are very difficult to come by.

All parts are as received and handled either only for installation or occasional test for functionality.

Priced at $950 SOLD

PM me for PP info please!

Last edited:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: SWM V10r Ti+ head with Steve Ku custom parts and ukmidnite anodized ring

Amazing set!!!

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: SWM V10r Ti+ head with Steve Ku custom parts and ukmidnite anodized ring

WOW nice...this should make someone very happy :)

okwchin

Newly Enlightened

All the goodies for a V10R! Very nice set.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a very nice set.

Can you provide a price breakdown and links to all of the original aftermarket sales items? This would help in seeing the value in this package.

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

In case you split the set... I'll take one Ti switch with 3 blue trits

dcaprilia

Enlightened

Just in case you decide to split... I'm interested in 2) Steve Ku's v10r ti 18650 tube with three blue trit ti button and ti clip.

Good luck w your sale.

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened

Fantastic V10R ti set from a great seller!

Good luck with the sale. If you decide to split, I'm interested in the Ku trit cooling fin and Ku ti D10 clip.

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a very nice set.

Can you provide a price breakdown and links to all of the original aftermarket sales items? This would help in seeing the value in this package.

In case you split the set... I'll take one Ti switch with 3 blue trits

Just in case you decide to split... I'm interested in 2) Steve Ku's v10r ti 18650 tube with three blue trit ti button and ti clip.

Good luck w your sale.

Wow, sounds like there is a lot of part out demands! Let see if I can break it down this evening.

Fantastic V10R ti set from a great seller!

Good luck with the sale. If you decide to split, I'm interested in the Ku trit cooling fin and Ku ti D10 clip.

Hiro, unfortunately, I'd rather not part the cooling fin, the clip, and the base light. I no longer have the original parts and this would render the base light difficult to sell. Hope you understand.

Btw, I owe you a response on the o-ring size :)

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened

No problem, I understand. I'm interested in the V10R Ti+ light as well. :D

I forgot about the o-ring sizing! Thanks.

okwchin

Newly Enlightened

cooling fin, the clip, and the base light. I no longer have the original parts and this would render the base light difficult to sell. Hope you understand.

If you can give a good price on the head of the torch, and there is no damage from the disassembly of the head, I could be interested in whats left over of the base torch so hiro can enjoy the kuku parts.

Also, there should be a small aluminium ring within the head which serves as the spacer to maintain the space for the ring, preventing binding. This part is easily lost during disassembly, but all of my V10Rs have this ring and it means the torch tightens down very nicely with pretty much no binding of the control ring (or at least the head is quite tight by the time it starts to bind). Looking at the picture below, on the left, there is the back view of the heatsink, the thread and then the back of the reflector. Between the thread and the reflector, there is a ring of aluminium sitting deeper. This is the piece that stops the heatsink from screwing down onto the control ring. There is also an o-ring between the threads and the alum spacer ring too, to keep the ring centered to the heatsink, but not directly being compressed. Not sure about your V10RTi+, but in all my V10Rs, this setup is present and stops it tightening down of the heatsink against the ring quite positively. Is this where you have install the o-ring that was mentioned?

OpenedV10RTi6.jpg

And in this picture (middle top item, heatsink component), you can see the aluminium ring more clearly, held in place by the o-ring. You can see that the alum ring is sitting within the o-ring, with the o-ring holding the ring centered.
DSCF8183.JPG

Last edited:

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Per PM, this package has been sold as a whole!

Thank you all for your interests!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

For future reference I just wanted to add that I am taking this package.

Last edited:

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast

For future reference in the case of future sales or possibly parting out a few items from this package I just wanted to add that I am taking this package.

I was contacted by a buyer who was interested in the part out option. He asked me to let you know so that you can contact him or other way around.

I'll PM you shortly!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for shipping so quickly.

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

I received the V10R Ti+ package today. Everything is just perfect - thank you again!