The insane light saber test video

CYMac

Newly Enlightened

You know it. No talk, just watch, who is a flashaholic and don't understand this fun???? :)

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
You cant really tell much about overall beam quality from that, and it was odd that the TM-11 didnt seem as powerful as the SR90 or TK70.

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast
You cant really tell much about overall beam quality from that, and it was odd that the TM-11 didnt seem as powerful as the SR90 or TK70.

I think that the TM11 is more floody than those other two, so it was more spread out.
The lumens are not as focused in that floody TM11 beam.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
It showed the beam hot spot shape due to the rainy/foggy weather...but w/o a sense of scale, you could not tell if you were looking at a 6' or a 60' beam, etc...or if it was projected out 60' or 600' - just what angle the cone of light the hot spot had.

Fun light saber show of course, so, I'd just look at it that way.

:D

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looked like fun to me. Needed a neighbor in a building across the way doing the same.

CYMac

Newly Enlightened
I wish there is another flashaholic across the street! Welcome any challengers! If you dare to beam over, I will let you taste a few 2k lumens at once to see what a dragonball blast is like, LOL!

CYMac

Newly Enlightened
I think that the TM11 is more floody than those other two, so it was more spread out.
The lumens are not as focused in that floody TM11 beam.

That's right, as I tested before, the TM11 is a very floody light and so it's only great for a short-med range scouting at night but not for searching from a chopper or something for sure. It can't "spot" things much but it can fill your scene with light so you get a safe path to walk at night. With our flashlights, halloween mood is all spoiled. We need the old maglite to bring in the creepy vibe.. hahaha

Latest posts