where to buy XP-G2 neutral/warm tints?

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
anybody know where i can buy some neutral or warm tint XP-G2 emitters?
american source would be preferred.

or should i just be patient and wait?
thanks!

The_Driver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Neutral ones can be had here (scroll down). They have 3d and 5B ones. Only the 5B4 ones are "really" neutral. As far as I know warm ones aren't available yet. It took them around 1 year to make high-cri XM-Ls available...

djozz

Newly Enlightened
Just ordered some here (intl-outdoor.com), they have neutrals 2C, 3C, 3D, 4C tint on 16mm MCPCB at the moment.
djozz

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks for the suggestions!
intl-outdoors has a lot of interesting DIY stuff, ill be putting together an order very soon.

tstartrekdude

Newly Enlightened
Is anyone elses mind blown by us being able to get such warm tented top binned LEDs around a month or two after they were released? *turns into a cranky old man* Back in my day we had to wait 6 months before anything below 6000K was put out when new LEDs were released, and you could never get top bins in anything but cool blue.

I love you Cree.

Edit: A note on Intl-outdoor. They rock, I have made three transactions with them and the longest that they have taken after getting payment to shipping out my stuff is two days, the other two were same day. After spending years dealing with the unending purgatory of DX and KD it is beyond refreshing.

Last edited: