Cell case for Arc AAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matsan

Newly Enlightened
Hi CPFers.
I made spare cell container for my Arc AAA.

I cut out some tube bottle and copped out the thread form the bottle on the right side.Then glued it on tube.

l01.JPG

You want to ask why I made such a poor container?
'cause it can be fitted on the head of AAA.

And it turns to "candle mode". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

l02.JPG

l03.JPG

Now My EDC gets good partner. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Hope you enjoy.

Matsan

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Mike.
It may be a "paste container" (tooth paste,lard etc..)for camping.

I found out it in my room by chance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

jackdaniels

Newly Enlightened
I won't even mention what that gizmo looks like, especially when you see a battery inside. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Matsan

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
jackdaniels said:
I won't even mention what that gizmo looks like, especially when you see a battery inside. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not know what kind of words were appeared in your mind when you looked at it.

I am not good at English, especially obscene, lewd English words /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Matsan

Newly Enlightened
Arigato /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, sorry guys, it's just fun to see a guy who speaks your native language around here at CPF. [Omoroi] is [That's funny], and [Arigato] is [Thanks] in Japanese. You didn't miss much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
You have a growing number of international members here, I mean LOTS. I'm quite a newbie but am deeply impressed at what I read here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Thank you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW if you need any help inside this forum regarding Japanese to English translation, I will do my best to help you. I won't guarantee instant results, but I'll do my best.

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
nekomane: are you a local japanese or an expatriate/foreigner living there? your english is excellent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

belyo

Newly Enlightened
Will you support translation from English to Japanese? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Matsan - creative thinking resulted in a nice little accessory! Thanks for sharing that idea!

Welcome aboard Matsan and nekomane!!

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
chamenos, Thanks for your praise. I'm a black haired (slightly losing some now), short (by Western standards), yellow skinned Japanese who had the opportunity to grow up in the suburbs of New York as a kid, and work in London UK recently.

belyo san, 'Í'¶'ß'Ü'µ'Ä?B'¢'¢'Å'·'æ?A'o'l'©?''«?ž'ñ'Å'¢'½'¾'¯'ê'Î'¨Žè"`'¢'µ'Ü'·?B"O'Ì'½'ß'¨'f'è'µ'Ü'·'ª?AŽ"'Í'l'?'"'"'‰'Ž'‡'Ì'mŽ¯ŠF–³'Ì?‰?SŽÒ'Ì'½'ß?A?ê–å"I'È"à—e'̓Aƒe'É'È'ç'È'¢'©'à'µ'ê'Ü'¹'ñ?B
(Hello, Yes if you need help, PM me or post it somewhere. I'll have to warn you that I'm a newbie with no knowledge of modding, so technical stuff may be a bit of a challenge).

Sigman, thanks for the welcome. Which Land Of The Midnight Sun? Several countries seem to claim that title /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Matsan

Newly Enlightened
Sigman,Thanks for excessive compliment and welcome.
I am realy flattered /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nekomane san, I wish to meet you on Japanese BBS someday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Matsan

Newly Enlightened
Oh,did I mention my another EDC is Victorinox?
-Mat-guyver /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Sigman said:
Land of the Midnight Sun..Alaska!

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sigman said:
Land of the Midnight Sun..Alaska!

[/ QUOTE ]
Ahhh, Alaska. Your right next to me, if the Pacific didn't exist /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.