information on mjp mega micro

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently purchased an mjp mega micro on the bst subforum and was looking for a bit more info on it. Search on the site isnt providing much and there isnt a whole lot my google-fu (which is admitttedly weak) can find. Mine is the mc-e model with three speed driver. I was thinking of modifying it with a neutral white xp-g2 or perhaps xm-l. Biggest thing I needed to know is what the drice level is and how the mc-e models were wired (im assuming the dies are in parallel, which would allow for just a slight voltage bump and high output current from the driver.)

Also, there arent many pictures of the lights in assembly or disassembled. How is the led mounted?

Arc mania seems absent from the forum, understabdable with all the hubbub about his scam thread. Too bad. His lights seem well made although specs are far and fww between.

fortean101

Newly Enlightened
Arcmania resides on another torch forum, cannot remember where though, no where near as good a forum as this one!

I cannot help with your flashlight either.

beach honda

Enlightened
I used to own one. It was HA NAT with the platinum dragon emitter and it was one speed, primary cell only. I traded it to Mac for one of his badass SST 50 EDC lights.

i was not aware that they were offered with MC-E, only P7 and Platinum dragon. Wish I could give ya more info.
:shrug: