Tigerlight Specs

kstump98

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, long time listener, first time caller. I have finally broke down and decided to purchase myself a decent light. I ordered a Tigerlight from TW. I haven't recieved it yet, but will let you know what I think. Anyways, the reason for my post is I cannot seem to find any specs for the Tigerlight anywhere. Not on their website, or anyone else's. What kind of candlelight output does this thing have? Thanks in advance.
Kris

chr00t

Newly Enlightened
75,000 candlepower comes from UltraStinger but i am sure it's bogus false info from streamlight. I saw somewhere post said it rated between 40,000-50,000 candlepower for UltraStinger..

Tigerlight rated near 50,000 candlepower.. I don't have Tigerlight around here anymore and it was stolen 6 or 7 months ago..

JasonC8301

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tigerlight packaging is good, minus the few typos on the manual. The up to 50,000 candlepower on the box was replaced by Blindingly bright - LEO or similar.

I charged it for 10 hours. then took it out for a little walk in the field. It was low ambient lighting condtions, not pitch dark but good enough. The tigerlight threw a wall of light (based upong my experiences with PM6, Mag 6D with KPR112, Scorpion) and the score board was lighted pretty well. I would say 60-65 yards away. I got a porta john light up at a distance of 75 yards. everyone in my hall was this light is to bright. My room mate is very estatic about it, brightest light he has seen.

My impressions on build quality. Charger feels a bit crappy, plastic, but does its job. The TL build, very nice. I like it. The beam quality for a smooth reflector is great, nice hot spot and decent side spill. there are artifacts in the beam but its pretty much round/oval. Not perfect but acceptable by my standards, beam is much better than Mag and I don't have to worry about focusing it everytime I turn it on.

I will put together a review tomorrow night.

makar

Enlightened
@chr00t: i got the information from here. doesn't seem to be too professional /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
i don't remember where i read about the lamp having 50 000 cp.

chr00t

Newly Enlightened
wow that website are giving false bogus info of the specs on the tigerlight's rated at 75,000CP.

[ QUOTE ]
makar said:
@chr00t: i got the information from here. doesn't seem to be too professional /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
i don't remember where i read about the lamp having 50 000 cp.

[/ QUOTE ]