• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: De-Domed SST-90 "Hand Cannon" up for sale :)

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi CPF:

Here is another custom light from my collection that I am putting up for sale. Consists of the following

De-Domed SST-90 from my Olight SR-90, de-doming was performed by cpfs elite - none other than vinh himself :) (he also made the drop in) 1 level direct drive (will pull around 7amps on high from 26650imr), Solder filled and potted to the host for best heat management! Orange peel reflector for a beautiful beam - after de-doming the cool white led this puts out a great vanilla white tint and a very concentrated beam. Dont let the OP reflector and p60 size fool you - this thing THROWS!:thumbsup:

The host is a fivemega cooly with UCL and mcclicky (switch has resistance mods to lower resistance), also included is a heatsinked 18650 sleeve so you can run on a 18650 if you wish (imr recommended for best results). host is in very good condition. Has some very minor dings here and there that were on it when I bought new from fivemega. Unless you look for them you won't notice. This has never been EDC-ed

Also included is a 26650 imr 4000mah mnke battery with 3 cycles on it

Asking $139 shipped Conus with delivery confirmation for the complete package sold!!!

my paypal is jmpaul320 at gmail dot com

as always an ill take it gets priority

any questions just ask here or pm :)

note: this light will get HOT after about 5-10 minutes of use, especially on a fresh imr cell. Every effort has been made to manage the heat - potting the dropin to the host & obviously using a 'cooly' finned host help drastically. I recommend you use this light in bursts of 5 or 10 minutes and then shut it off for a few minutes to cool down.

How about some photos?

Last edited:

Johnny_5

Newly Enlightened
hmmm, that's quite a nice host there, where did you get it and where can I get them?