Need a 52mm Aspheric lens for Mag D Cell

DKlaser

Enlightened
I REALLY think you should google the words "surplusshed". Thank me later.

DKlaser

Enlightened
For a mag you dont need a true 52mm. A 51 or 50 will work if it has a lip. The dx aspherical is not a true 51mm I have one you can have if you want it. I think it is total junk and the beam it produces is trash. There are many factors to picking an aspherical that will work well and when it does it is sweet. However the DX lens is not it.

Chicken Drumstick

Flashlight Enthusiast
For a mag you dont need a true 52mm. A 51 or 50 will work if it has a lip. The dx aspherical is not a true 51mm I have one you can have if you want it. I think it is total junk and the beam it produces is trash. There are many factors to picking an aspherical that will work well and when it does it is sweet. However the DX lens is not it.

DX sell a couple of aspherical lenses of this size. I bought both, one just won't focus. The other is brilliant. Sadly I'm not sure which is which though, but I think it's wrong to tarnish all there lenses based on a single example. I also use a smaller lens in my Mini MagLite and that's flippin brilliant.

DKlaser

Enlightened
DX sell a couple of aspherical lenses of this size. I bought both, one just won't focus. The other is brilliant. Sadly I'm not sure which is which though, but I think it's wrong to tarnish all there lenses based on a single example. I also use a smaller lens in my Mini MagLite and that's flippin brilliant.

I bought 10 at different times. Gave them all away except this last one. They were all junk. Is my opinion ok now?