• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD HDS 170 with neutral xpg2 (Price Drop)SOLD

whateatsrabbits

Newly Enlightened
I have a hds 170 that I recently had vinh switch the emitter to a neutral 4000k xpg2. Its a lot brighter than it was... serial number 23211 acme threads, flush button have the origonal bag and paperwork, clip. I have used the light for about 6 months, lens is scratched, couple small specs of ano missing, no dents, its in good condition. I'm looking to get $old for it. pay palled shipped usps with insurance. ConUS only.

Here is the only pic I have of it, if your sure seeing some more pics would make the sale I will take some.
IMG_0679.jpg

Its a nice light and I don't really want to sell it. But the whole production problem thing hds is having put a bad taste in my mouth and I just want to get rid of it to help fund a macs custom. Speaking of witch I am open to trades for macs customs, I can add money, flashlights, or knives...
Thanks for looking.
Sam

Last edited:

msim

Enlightened
Re: HDS 170 with neutral xpg2 (Price Drop)

Got the light! Works great, just need to wrap my head around HDS' UI. A few mins and I'm pretty used to it. Need to play around with customization. It's well used but like any high quality tool it just adds to the character. I have a new lens on the way and I'll probably shop around for a good replacement pocket clip. The tint is great, Vinh did a great job on the swap. Thanks for parting with it! Now to carry it around a bit and see what all the fuss is about!