A cemetery, a Surefire, and a Malkoff!

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I volunteered for the Ghost Tour in the historic Sacramento cemetery again this year. The Historic Cemetery Society does this every year to raise money for the preservation and restoration of the cemetery. It consists of a guided tour through the cemetery at night with stops along the way where actors tell the story of the rather colorful deaths of the residents. I was an usher and got to herd the crowd along with a flashlight! My primary light was a green A2L which I might add throws out a pleasing amount of light on high. But in between tours I got to wander around a dark cemetery with my version of the "sea cucumber," M6 tube, M3 head, Malkoff MD10, FM34(?) beam diffusor, all strapped to my hip in an Original S.O.E. Gear (John Willis) M6 holster. This light puts out a soft area light with the diffuser and is a very solid medium thrower with the diffuser flipped up. Man you should see the stuff the masses consider flashlights!

I had a M6 hybrid and a A2L strapped to my hip with a red Mako in my pocket.

It's good to be a flashaholic this time of year!!!

Thanks for sharing,

kelmo

xian13

Newly Enlightened
You can volunteer for that? I tried to get tickets for this event 2 monthas ago, but they were already sold out. I literally live around the backside
of that cemetery.... :eek:

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Well, if you see a dude carrying around something that looks like an M6 along with an A2L, introduce yourself. :D

eamonn

Newly Enlightened
You can volunteer for that? I tried to get tickets for this event 2 monthas ago, but they were already sold out. I literally live around the backside
of that cemetery.... :eek:

Fences are made for jumping.

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened
Well, if you see a dude carrying around something that looks like an M6 along with an A2L, introduce yourself. :D

If I ever saw someone with two Surefires, I would feel compelled to introduce myself regardless!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Monocrom
Well, if you see a dude carrying around something that looks like a deviant sex toy along with an A2L, introduce yourself. :D

Fixed it

This maybe not so much. :)

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast

If legoing Surefires is wrong then I don't want to be right!

I have a witty reply to fystromer's question but I don't want the Mods to close this thread!

I estimate more than half the people who did the tour(s) did not have flashlights.

xian13

Newly Enlightened
If I met ANYONE carrying a flashlight in Sacramento, you bet I'd say Hi! If only for the plaesure of seeing what they got!