• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB an Already Modded Surefire E1e

netjackson

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone one,

As the title says, I am looking to buy an already modded Surefire E1e. PM or email me if you have one to part with. Thanks!

netjackson

Newly Enlightened
Okay, secured a stock e1e. Now I just need direction on modding it. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

netjackson

Newly Enlightened
Single led, single mode, cool white, 150Lum (maybe more but with good runtime). Able to still run non rechargeables.

benthiccracker

Enlightened
those Veleno tower modules are few and far between, I don't think anyone has them in stock that was selling them. I have a L-M-H High CRI that I have in this E1B and it is not my ideal but you just can't find them so I keep it. If you find one snatch it up! The bottom one is a E2D with a Veleno Cool Head.

IMG_0953 by benthiccrackerbrian, on Flickr

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Latest successor to the original E-Series micro towers.
A hybrid copper aluminium tower sink.
P1090671.jpg

AutoTech

Enlightened
Koala, had a look at the link but last post was 3 years ago. Are these a new batch? Is there a new thread please? I don't think OP will mind the thread diverting slightly as he's got a stock e1e and it might help him out?

Surefire E1E is one of the most asthetically pleasing lights to me, I've never bought one because incan isn't my thing. Like the OP though, I'd love one with a decent LED conversion.