The Fenix-Store        
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 151819202122232425

Thread: ETA Requests - Oveready / TorchLAB

Default Re: ETA Requests - Oveready / TorchLAB

hello,
    just curious, are you planning to add the newest feature of the Lux-Rc drivers. (motion sensor) into any of the up coming boss line up?

thanks.

Hope you guys are doing well these days, wondering if boss wrenches will be back in stock soon. Looking to order a bezel but would need a wrench set to switch it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Innosint View Post
    hello,
    just curious, are you planning to add the newest feature of the Lux-Rc drivers. (motion sensor) into any of the up coming boss line up?

thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyboots View Post
    Hope you guys are doing well these days, wondering if boss wrenches will be back in stock soon. Looking to order a bezel but would need a wrench set to switch it out.
    Sorry for our reduced communication and presence. a few updates:

1. the virus has slowed our operations. particularly the delivery of packages. 2 day delivery is now 3 and international delivery requires additional days in customs.
    2. until further notice, we've discontinued signature shipping. this will reduce interactions between customers and postal agents. we have replaced signature with increased insurance and expect this to be better for everyone.
    3. parallel to all this we are also working to improve our products. i expect to have an insider this summer announcing the first of these improvements. while this is exciting it also requires considerable time and resources, reducing our responsiveness.
    4. products effected by the upgrades have been pulled out of stock, reducing buyers remorse of those who might buy something then see it improved. we'll be putting these items back into stock and improving availability as production improves throughout the year.
    5. These developments begin with new lux rc features that OVEREADY and Torchlab are codeveloping with lux rc. We are planning a mail-in firmware upgrade process later this year for all eligible v5 products, including all BOSS versions and models.
    Last edited by ElectronGuru; 06-21-2020 at 03:41 PM.
    Control the Dark

OR Facebook | OR Forum
    | OR Insider | OVEREADY.com

got it, sounds like something exciting is coming down the pipeline, i'll wait for the good news then

Good News about 219c mule drop ins?

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyboots View Post
    Hey Jimmy, clear out your inbox sent you PM, it would not go thru due to full mail box

Eta on DPC tailcap's back in stock?.. Ty

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by non View Post
    Good News about 219c mule drop ins?
    Quote Originally Posted by pilo7448 View Post
    Eta on DPC tailcap's back in stock?
    Mule DIP and DPC tailcaps are made by the same vendor and his operations are Covid impacted. I no longer can quote ETAs for DIP items, so the E heads are likely to remain the only DIP options this year. Machining is still available but with reduced options.

We are working on a new batch of lego parts with a new knurling. This will include:

DPC tailcaps
    P60 bodies, 35 and 70
    Extenders

There's also the possibly of bezels and bezel rings, creating a complete 3P/6P/9P/12P host ecosystem
    Control the Dark

OR Facebook | OR Forum

Ty Electronguru.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Thank you, EG. Will the extenders be in natural HA? Also, any updates on the BOSS wrenches?

Quote Originally Posted by samuraishot View Post
    Thank you, EG. Will the extenders be in natural HA? Also, any updates on the BOSS wrenches?
    Natural demand fell after C2s were discontinued so we’ve stopped producing all natural options. What do you want to combine a natural extender with?

BOSS accessories are waiting behind the general BOSS production hold as we finish the new firmware. So eta currently on wrenches.
    Control the Dark

OR Facebook | OR Forum

I was hoping to add another extender to this, but an 18650 size. (working on uploading the photo).

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by samuraishot; 06-21-2020 at 06:55 PM.

Even if the color matched, the new knurl is quite different. I recommend a wtb for natural of either size.
    Control the Dark

OR Facebook | OR Forum

Quote Originally Posted by ElectronGuru View Post
    Even if the color matched, the new knurl is quite different. I recommend a wtb for natural of either size.
    Ah ok, got it. Yeah, this was an old project of mine I started years ago. It's one of my favorite pieces. Nevertheless, I really appreciate your help!

Ah ok, got it. Yeah, this was an old project of mine I started years ago. It's one of my favorite pieces. Nevertheless, I really appreciate your help!

Do you want to sell your WASP head?

Flashaholic*

Just wondering if Triad tailcaps will be produced again, or should I quit pining?

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 151819202122232425