• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Torchlab Oveready Moddoolar White Limited Edition 800 lumens!

Sniperboy

Newly Enlightened
It's been a good journey and I learned a hella lot : ) but I think that's its time for me to cut down. I was blessed with an opportunity to play with a lot of custom lights but I am going to consolidate my collection.

I'd like to preface this sale to mention that there is definitely nothing wrong with the lights I am selling and I wish I could keep them all but I can't use them all. These are all gourmet lights that wouldn't mind keeping if they do not sell. No pre-flash issues. These lights are not in any way inferior to what I am keeping in my collection.

Please note that these lights use Li-Ion batteries. Please DO NOT use standard primaries on these, because its not recommended by the manufacturers.
Batteries not included in sales of lights.

1. Oveready/Torchlab Moddoolar Pocket White (limited edition)

White Ceracoted single cel light. Really robust, very comfortable and has probably the neatest most ergonomic tailcap out there. This has probably the best user interface I have handled and my favourite. at Low-->Med-->High 1% - 30% - 100% brightest. It covers both spectrums of usable low light and BOOM. The beam has a very pleasing neutral shade that, when called to the test can impress and keep up with even the most impressive cool tint lights.

Comes with EXTRA white ceracoted smooth bezel (and lens) in addition to the installed crenelated silver steel bezel.
*Note this is the same light engine (newest gen) that is used in the current (and very popular) Torchlab/Oveready copper Surefire E2e & E1e modified lights. As with all Torchlabs these are fully modular and can use a longer tube for longer batteries, and resultantly more runtime or lumens.

Battery: Single 18350 (Warning: DO NOT use regular Primary CR123 batteries in this light).
Pocket Clip: Included
Add ons: Comes with two bezels (extra cost paid by me) with ultra clear lens (lens on each bezel).
Body Material: Aluminum, Ceracoted smooth white.
Condition: New/Like new. Carried it for a day and used only in the house.
User Interface: Low-->Med-->High (no memory). My favourite UI.
LED: Nichia 219 HI-CRI
Tint: Neutral
Approximate Max Lumens: 800 Lumens.
Price: $370 sold pending (with two bezels)

2. Mac's Custom Tri-EDC Aluminum
$230 SOLD

3. Mac's Custom Tri-EDC Titanium
SOLD.

PAYPAL OK (prices shown are net to me, please add a little bit for shipping at buyer's choice).
ONLY trade considered for a stock/unmodified 4000K tint HAIKU XP-G WARM must be the warm variant, or partial against an HDS EDC clickie with acme threads - 170 or 200 lumens executive flush button preferred.

These are great lights and I can't think of any lights that I would rather have than keep these gems. Just can't have them all. If they do not sell then I'll just put them back in the safe. If one or two sell then it'll just help me decide which are keepers : ) Thanks for looking.

I haven't posted much on CPF but do have references and I have bought many lights here as well as from Mac directly. As you can tell from my join date I am a real lurker and while its not indicated by my recent for sale ads am really a man of few words : )

Last edited:

Sniperboy

Newly Enlightened
Re: Macs customs & Torchlab Oveready gourmet custom lights

Mac's aluminum SOLD PENDING receipt.
BTTT please Moddoolar still available.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Macs customs & Torchlab Oveready gourmet custom lights

Back up for the alu Tri-EDC in case it didn't go through?

Sniperboy

Newly Enlightened
Got some tempting trades on this light.. if youre on the fence - last call on a special light before it goes early this week.

Last edited: