• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: McGizmo Sundrop XRU and Nichia 219 High CRI LE

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a McGizmo Sundrop XRU titanium head with a 3V light engine that has an XPG based board - 3V primaries or 4.2V RCR cells. The LED has been modified to a Nichia 219 neutral high CRI LED. Awesome tint and colour rendering. I don't want to part out the LE. I will part out the head. See below.

This light will ship from Canada. I will not be responsible for postal mishaps.

Payments can be made by PayPal.

Offered at $ USD including shipping and handling to CONUS and Canada. International at cost.

If you want the head only, that is $ USD including shipping and handling to CONUS and Canada. International at cost.

Thanks for looking.

eala

Last edited:

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Sundrop XRU and Nichia 219 High CRI LE

Can the emitter be replaced with a XPG2 using this board?

As Gunga said, it can. If you like, I will knock $4 off if I can remove the emitter that is on it before sending. If you want me to upgrade to XPG2, then add $12 and it will take me a couple weeks to do it since I don't have any of those emitters and have to order them.

eala

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will not part out the LE. I would part out the head.

eala

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

Parts-only Ti threads belong in CPF BST proper, rather than Titanium and Exotics, which we're keeping to whole lights.

Oh ya. Thx.

Here are some comparison beamshots of some coloured paper. The white balance was set to outdoors, but the exposure was not fixed. Basically, this means you can use this to get a feel for colour rendering, but not for brightness.

4 Sevens High CRI (top removed, so all flood):

Diffused XPG cool LED:

XML 5000K LED in XRU head:

Nichia 219 in XRU head:

Nichia 119V in XRU head:

eala