• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mint, original McLux

slogan

Newly Enlightened
Thanks to Don I was lucky enough to get in on the original McLux. I only turned this unit on for 30 seconds to admire it's beauty and craftsmanship and then stored it away. This is #TK2003-151. Absolutely mint condition and I hate to see her go - but....

$150 shipped / insured

grift

Enlightened
i will take if it is still avail.

been looking for one for a while so hopefully its still available /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

slogan

Newly Enlightened
I've given Halibut a deadline. If I do not hear from him by then its your's Grift.

grift

Enlightened
sweeeeet, hope Halibut doesn't have any cpu problems and miss his pm deadline /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Halibut

Enlightened
Slogan,

I sent a PM yesterday. Obviously, being a newbie affected my ability to hit the "submit" button properly. I just sent another PM (hopefully) and am posting here just in case that message gets sucked into the "Newbie PM Blackhole" again. Just give me a PayPal address and we're good to go.

Thanks!

Hal

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
150 bucks for a McLux built by a skunker...it's a bargain at twice the price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Congratulations to whoever won this one.

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Halibut said:
...my ability to hit the "submit" button properly.

[/ QUOTE ]

A common mistake is to not submit on the preview page and click on something else or close the window. I used to do it all the time...

grift

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif well i guess i missed out on this one then, Congrats on a sweet light Hal

roguesw

Enlightened
Dont despair grift, you can still pick up the parts to make a mclux at the sandwich shoppe,
http://www.anlighten.com/shop/default.php
they have all the parts to make a mclux and you can make it with better R and S ranked 1W or new LuxIII or upgrade the mclux to a pr head.
yes, the fact that it is one of the original TK's is kinda cool to have, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Des

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unfortunately, there are no more 1 cell powerpacks left. Kinda wish i'd treated mine a bit better now (its my EDC).

grift

Enlightened
yep there are no more 1x123 packs left /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
nor am i adept at even putting one together /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
What the.. ? How did I miss this? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

BC