List the coolest newer lights coming out now and the near future?

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
What do you think will be the coolest or best new lights that either have come out in the past 2 months, or lights that are scheduled to be released in the near future?

Obviously the near future lights havent been produced yet so cant really be reviewed yet, unless someone has gotten a pre-production version to review. So which of the near-future lights look and seem like they will be the most desirable as far as their modes, power, efficiency, options, etc?

Also, maybe someone has heard of a few lights(or just 1) that is supposed to come out some time in the not-so-near-future that should be really cool, so feel free to list them/it....

I was just looking at the Zebralight SC52 that is scheduled to be released in about a month for shipment, and it'll supposedly output 280L on turbo from an AA battery! IT appears to have a larger area above the switch, which seems to indicate that they've recessed the switch so it will be deeper than the SC51. It'll also run on a 14500, with a high of 500L, but for only a minute, til it drops to 280L. That light seems really cool, and I'm tempted to buy one, but I am also considering their SC80 as well, and its got its advantages too, so I'm stuck between the 2 right now.

Last edited:

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Coolest recent lights:
Saabluster's massive-throwing modified TN31. Over 200k lux!
Oveready XPG2 H3 Triples. 1600 lumens in your pocket!
Malkoff XPG2 Wildcat. 1350 lumens OTF and 1150 stabilized, with no step down.
Veleno Designs DD. A very cool tiny package with QTC and its very own little charging station, AND optional trits!

I don't know much about what is upcoming.

HaileStorm

Enlightened
Well... I guess the coolest recent light for me is the predator xpg2. Coolest upcoming is the pd32 ultimate.

davyro

Enlightened
I'm agreeing with one of Brasso's choices in the Surefire EB1, & i'm also agreeing with fresh eddie the Surefire DM2 Defender is a light that i'm definitely going to buy,i suppose the same is going to go for the EB1 :whistle:

makapuu

Enlightened
Nitecore TM20.
Although I have read somewhere they may scrap producing it because of too high costs.
I've emailed Nitecore about it yesterday, no reply yet. :whistle:

Last edited:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm waiting on the TM20 too, really hope it doesn't get scrapped....I've been wanting one since I first saw the prototype.

Update us when/if you hear back from Nitecore

xed888

Enlightened
Nitecore TM20.
Although I have read somewhere they may scrap producing it because of too high costs.
I've emailed Nitecore about it yesterday, no reply yet. :whistle:

i mentioned that in a post cause i saw it on on the german dealers youtube videos. Jojo of Selected Lights

Burntrice

Newly Enlightened
Current: Nitecore EC1, great little pocket rocket thrower
Future: Zebralight H602 Full flood headlamp, come on ZL release it already! :)

makapuu

Enlightened
I'm waiting on the TM20 too, really hope it doesn't get scrapped....I've been wanting one since I first saw the prototype.

Update us when/if you hear back from Nitecore

Although it's only been 2 days since I emailed them.
No reply yet. I have a feeling the project has been canned. :confused:
But I will post if I get a late reply.