• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB - P60 Drop-In for Bored C2

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have no idea why, but I have a bored C2 sitting dormant. I'm looking for something neutral, high powered, preferably multi mode. Do you have something that's not getting the runtime it deserves? Please PM my with specs and price, thank you.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a MOP Nailbender 1.75A XP-G2 drop in (single mode) if you want for, say, $25 shipped. it's cool white 1D tint. I've been thinking about selling it to buy a SMO XP-G2 drop in at the same specs anyways. thoughts?

edit: it's 3.6-18 volts

morelightnow

Enlightened
Would you be interested in a nailbender linger special with Nichia's in it? I don't like the tint as much as I thought I would, and want to try something warmer. It is a L/M/H 2.8-6v module, running at 2.8 amps on high.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would you be interested in a nailbender linger special with Nichia's in it? I don't like the tint as much as I thought I would, and want to try something warmer. It is a L/M/H 2.8-6v module, running at 2.8 amps on high.

PM replied, still looking

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ive got a high CRI XM-L (high/low) at 3.1 amps if you wanna buy mine. I have been meaning to pick up a three mode version of it to replace it. you interested? it's a nailbender and is potted and so on.

It's problem-free but ever since I got my 3-level MC-E i've been liking having three levels instead of two

Raze

Enlightened
Nbp is selling a Nailbender SST-50 550 lumens P60 drop-in with 3 levels. Used to sit in a bored C2.

PM him or check his sales thread in the CPFMarketplace.