• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: FM COOLY 26650 3.05A XM-L, Ahorton P60 Aspheric Lens + Spacers kit

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD
HA Black FiveMega COOLY 26650
with three level 3.05A U2 XM-L P60 module (built by me). High, medium, low, without memory. (I can change the modes upon request). Includes MNKE IMR 26650 cell with only a few cycles. Amazingly bright light with an aggressive look and respectable throw for a lightly textured reflector. Perfect condition, with no marks on light that I can find. The beam shot isn't captured well by the point-and-shoot camera. The hot spot is intensely bright, and does not have a dark spot as the photo shows. Complete light $129 $120 shipped, or host only (no 26650 cell, or drop-in) $85 $80 shipped (within the U.S.). No fees charged for PayPal.
I will trade the host for a Pierce M10i, or Arc LS First Run with twisty tail.
Will trade entire light package for Ti Arc-AAA/McGizmo Sapphire. Please PM with any offers.

100_5310.jpg

100_5311.jpg

100_5312.jpg

100_5314.jpg

SOLD
Ahorton P60 Aspheric Lens + Spacers kit new in package with bubble wrap as received from Ahorton. $45 $40 shipped (within the U.S.) No fees charged for PayPal. Will consider trade for Klarus X5 AAAA, new black Aleph parts, Arc parts, or quality driver boards. Please PM with any offers.
The first person to post an unconditional "I'll take it" in this thread takes priority over other communications. Payment must be made via Paypal. However, if you are not a Paypal user, please contact me via PM and we can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

Asking price listed includes first class shipping with Delivery Confirmation (within the U.S.). The price does not include insurance, or other mailing services. If you would like shipping upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc., please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

Please note: When sending PayPal, please include your CPF/CPFMP name and the light purchased in the notes section, or item header. Please use payment for goods option. DO NOT use personal, or money owed option. Thank you.

Last edited:

jaycyu

Enlightened
Re: WTS/WTT: FM COOLY 26650 2.8A XM-L, Ahorton P60 Aspheric Lens + Spacers kit

How much is shipping to Vancouver, BC Canada for the aspherical lens kit?

jaycyu

Enlightened
Re: WTS/WTT: FM COOLY 26650 2.8A XM-L, Ahorton P60 Aspheric Lens + Spacers kit

I'll take the aspherical kit.
Please provide the shipping fee + your paypal name.
Thanks.

jaycyu

Enlightened
Re: WTS/WTT: FM COOLY 26650 2.8A XM-L, (Ahorton P60 Aspheric Lens + Spacers kit SOLD)

:paypal: for Ahorton aspherical lens kit
Thanks

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS/WTT: FM COOLY 26650 3.05A XM-L, (Ahorton P60 Aspheric Lens + Spacer kit SOLD)

BUMP with update.

The LED module is 3.05A, not 2.8A as originally indicated. I looked at the board and the driver is using 8 of the new 380mA AMC7135 IC's.