• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SPF* Modded V10R Ti XPG

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
One of my favorites, but it's not getting the use that it deserves, so hoping to find a good home for it. First "I'll take it" takes priority. Will PM PP info. Please send PP within 24 hours or item will be reposted.

Shipped Priority Mail CONUS with DC# (unless we've had a transaction before, sorry my international friends). Not responsible for loss or damage in transit. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone. Now, onto the fun stuff!

Modded V10R Ti XPG
SPF
First run V10R Ti XPG with precisionworks groove mod on the battery tube and McGizmo ti clip. Barry stonewashed the light and ti clip. The excellent grip and very durable finish make this light perfect for EDC use! The stock forward momentary switch with rubber boot is retained, as is the R5 cool white tint (there are modders here who can upgrade this to a Nichia 219 or neutral XPG2 :naughty:).

The stonewashed V10R is on the right in the first photo. The damascus bezel in the second photo is not included.

scaled.php

scaled.php

The light will come without the accessories or box (unable to find them earlier, but will try again over the weekend). The light will be SPF $370 shipped. Thanks for looking!

Last edited: