Halloween flashlight stories.

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Halloween, CPF'ers!:)

Let's hear your Halloween Season flashlight stories, either from this year or past years.

My own story:

Last year, I had my Grim Reaper costume on while giving out candy outside my house, complete with the full head/face hood, skeleton hands gloves and full size scythe. As kids would come by, inevitably some kids would think it funny to shine their dollar store flashlights in my face, hoping to get a reaction from me. For those kiddies, my reaction was a blast from my Milky E1e Roomsweeper with green filter that I had palmed in my right hand. 700+ ghostly green floody lumens, baby!:rock:

Last edited:

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
No, the roomsweeper puts out huge flood and no real focused spot. It floods the whole area, not just one little area. It has an amazing lighting effect without being blinding. More like being surrounded and enveloped by light rather then it being all in their eyes.

All that light spotlighted directly in their eyes would definately be a bad idea for sure, not to mention mean and irresponsible (though I have accidentally blasted myself with some of my lights, which is ok:D).

sed6

Enlightened
I have 100 of the flashing blinky color changing coin cell lights on order from China to give away this year. Hope they arrive by tomorrow!

jamesbeat

Newly Enlightened
That's a relief!
I bet the wondered what on earth was happening to them, I would have loved to see the look on their green faces :D

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
My babysitter plans to put glow sticks inside toilet paper tubes with eyes cut into them...and hide these in the bushes outside their apartment. I will probably not be able to have much Halloween fun tonight :(

Dingle1911

Enlightened
I carried my Malkoff V3 Wildcat which was an amazing area lighter when needed. Then everyone had colored key chain LEDs and chemlights. It was a fun evening. I don't think children can ever have enough key chain lights.