LED mod for SWM V10R Ti?

ryts100

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, so if there's a more appropriate subforum please let me know. My question is is there someone that can replace the current LED in my SWM V10R Ti? The current tint is too white for me - it almost seems like it has a slight green-ish hue to it.
Also, where can I purchase one rechargeable AW 18650 and a couple AW RCR123 batteries? And what charger do I need to get to charge both of these?

ryts100

Newly Enlightened
The mod can be done, Nekomane did this great post about it, he used to do them but he hasn't been on in a while.
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...ral-XP-G-Mod&p=3581631&viewfull=1#post3581631

The AW cells and chargers can be found on CPF Marketplace in the dealers corner.
Wow, that seems pretty complicated for me. I don't have any experience soldering, and no lathe for the new LED. I also don't have any thermal paste or grease. Is there anyone that does these things regularly that would be willing to do this for a fee?

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, that seems pretty complicated for me. I don't have any experience soldering, and no lathe for the new LED. I also don't have any thermal paste or grease. Is there anyone that does these things regularly that would be willing to do this for a fee?

I will reflow the LED for you. If you have a Ti then the XPG can be swapped for a nichia 219. I don't usually charge anything but would appreciate cost of return postage. Downside is that postage to the UK and back might be around $20.

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Nichia 219 is awesome in the Sunwayman V10r Ti, think2x modded mine and I love it. 4500k is very nuetral in tint

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Nichia 219 is awesome in the Sunwayman V10r Ti, think2x modded mine and I love it. 4500k is very nuetral in tint

Thanks Kendall.

Yep, PM incoming.