Secret Handshake

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now that it's official and I am a flashaholic. Will somebody please teach me the secret handshake? Should I celebrate buy buying a new flashlight today...I think so. Maybe a red X1
Yaesumofo
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
yaesumofo,

The secret handshake is what you do after picking up an ultra compact 5W LS light which has been set down and left on for 20 minutes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh Yeah. Now I remember the secret handshake. LOL That was a good response. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

evan9162

Flashlight Enthusiast
The secret handshake consists of blinding each other with your collection of EDC lights, then clumsily attempting to shake hands due to your spotty vision.

JJHitt

Enlightened
Those are the handshakes for the lower levels.

The real Secret handshake consists of reaching for your wallet.

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
JJHitt said:
Those are the handshakes for the lower levels.

The real Secret handshake consists of reaching for your wallet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said,

Paypal sent...

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's no secret that your handshakes when your significant other finds out you bought another flashlight.

Mike

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
For "Flik Light" fans, the secret handshake is like trying to filk water off of your hands... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DumboRAT

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
yaesumofo said:
Maybe a red X1

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember that these won't be available here in the US until later in the season.....if you get it first in your market, try to not make me too jealous, OK?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm eagerly awaiting mine.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Allen
aka DumboRAT

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Naw you guys are close, but there is no secret handshake.

When greeting a fellow flashaholic there is a recognition gesture, you just slap all your pockets to make sure have a flashlight in each one.

GregR /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LightofMine

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Double_A said:
Naw you guys are close, but there is no secret handshake.

When greeting a fellow flashaholic there is a recognition gesture, you just slap all your pockets to make sure have a flashlight in each one.

GregR /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I pat my chest too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I EDC a Pelican L1 on a lanyard around my neck. I have been carrying it for about 5 months. I even sleep with it. The only time I take it off is to shower. It does annoy the wife a little when she wants to give me some loving and I am still wearing it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I am impressed with the run time of those 4 button batteries. I use this light a lot and it's still on the batteries that came with the light.

James

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
[ QUOTE ]
LightofMine said:
I pat my chest too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I EDC a Pelican L1 on a lanyard around my neck. I have been carrying it for about 5 months. I even sleep with it. The only time I take it off is to shower. It does annoy the wife a little when she wants to give me some loving and I am still wearing it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I am impressed with the run time of those 4 button batteries. I use this light a lot and it's still on the batteries that came with the light.

James

[/ QUOTE ]
Same for me in all respects except mine is a CMG Ultra. And I take it off now rather than get my wife upset.

Darell

Flashaholic
Rule 1: There IS no secret handshake
Rule 2: If we DID show it to you, we'd probably have to kill you.

... hang on, let me check the bylaws....

Ratus

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Darell said:
... hang on, let me check the bylaws....

[/ QUOTE ]

We have bylaws? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif