• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Oveready Triple Copper E1E XPG2 Package - 2nd Price Drop!

samuraishot

Enlightened
With much reluctance, I'm putting my Oveready Triple Copper E1E (Black) up for sale, but only as an all or nothing packaged deal:

5aqe4yna.jpg

The photo is above is just a quick photo from my phone - I will update the OP with photos showing all items included in the sale!

- Oveready Triple Copper E1E XPG2 Cool (Black E1E body, not shown, but included) w/ copper tail shroud
- Short 2-way clip (attached to the E1E body) & original short clip
- GRAY Surefire E2E body bored for 18650 (done by Barry from Precisionworks)
- Long 2-way clip (attached to the E2E body) & original short clip
- 2 X 18350 IMR batteries (cycled 3 times)
- Surefire FM54 flip top diffuser (w/ packaging, discontinued, and currently attached to the head)
- 47s finger loop not included in the sale

All items are in excellent, like new condition, except for the tail shroud that shows a slight patina from being handled. The light has not seen any real hard use, just been on a few walks and pulled out to show off the beam power to friends.

Again, I'd like to sell this as a packaged deal and will not part out anything. My asking price is set as net to me being that I really don't want to let go of it.

CONUS Only
PayPal (Sorry, no e-checks, please!)
USPS Small Box Priority & insured the full amount

SOLD & Shipped $565 $545 $525 shipped for everything listed

If you'd like more photos, please PM me your email address and I will send you some as soon as I can.

Last edited:

samuraishot

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Oveready Triple Copper E1E XPG2 Package - 2nd Price Drop!

@bradleyj37 - PM Sent with an important question!

Edit: Package is on the way!

Last edited: