Replacement lens for Thrunite TN11

callum_crouch

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering if anyone on here knows where i could get a replacement lens for a thrunite tn11 as i dropped mine resulting in the lens cracking (i think they were generous with the quoted impact resistance rating). It needs to be in the UK or they must ship to the UK. I have contacted thrunite and was told they'll send me one but it will take time once they actually get one so i'm expecting that to takes months rather than days/weeks. any info would be appreciated.

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
Try flashlightlense.com
I had a problem with an Inova and purchased a lense from them.
You will need to measure your lense and match it up to what they have.

callum_crouch

Newly Enlightened
i spotted that website but they don't ship internationally and with the lens cracked the way it is if i removed it i think it would break into several pieces making accurate measurement impossible.

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe someone can measure their lense and post the specs. Then figure what you need and I could resend it to you if needed.

callum_crouch

Newly Enlightened
Still no luck, flashlightlens.com don't have that size anyway, I didn't think it would be so difficult to find one. Surely they break quite regularly.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks like Thrunite used a regular glass lens that can crack easily. Most productions lens are not that strong. My Surefire 6P lens cracked when the bezel hit a case of plastic CD cases.
Still no luck, flashlightlens.com don't have that size anyway, I didn't think it would be so difficult to find one. Surely they break quite regularly.

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry to hear that. It took me a while to find Flashlight Lense and get a replacement lense for my Inova. I do not know what I would have done otherwise. The RMA cost for fixing my light would have been expensive.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you can't find a lens let me know. I have a 37.5mm X 3mm lens. The bezel won't screw all of the way down, but it does fit. I will send it to you if you really want it. I just don't want to waste time and money if it won't be used.