Firefly fits very comfortably on the keychain!

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I almost missed out on the Firefly purchase, but I am very glad I did not!

Yes, it is larger than an ARC AAA, but not THAT much larger, and it does not seem to be awkard at all.

I have the FireFly on a keychain ring (actually a ring attached to my main ring) and it hangs there very nicely.

You know, on this keyring, I have the keys to my house, my 2001 GMC Pickup, office keys (if it gets lost, the entire dept has to be re-keyed), and lots of other important stuff, but I am MOST worried about loosing my FireFly if I should loose my keyring!

This is the light that every flashoholic should have on their keychain.

Part of my pride comes from the fact that this is a totally custom made light, and that it looks so good, and looks like it will hold up as well as an ARC AAA did, but also because it puts out so much light (thanks to dat2zip too!).

It is kind of sad to know that the rest of the world will never have the oppourtounity to purchase a light like this.

There have been times when I have reached for my McLux, that I carry 99 % of the time, but forgot to transfer it to my shorts, and then needed a light.

There is a calm about me, knowing that, as long as I have my keys, I have a powerful, long lasting, very EFFECTIVE light output, dependable light.

IF another run ever get offered, I will probablly purchase another one, just in case I ever loose this one, and if I could afford it, one for my sister, brother in law, and my dad.

I have brighter lights, longer running lights, all kinds of lights, but, as the fairy tale goes, "this one is JUST RIGHT!"