Where to get Olight replacement parts? Lost clip for S10 Baton.

Biscuit

Newly Enlightened
I somehow lost the pocket clip for my Olight S10 Baton. I love the light and the ability to clip it to the bill of my hat. Somehow the clip detached itself from the light while clipped to my pocket. Luckily, the light fell down into my pocket but the clip is gone. I cannot figure out how that clip came off there. I can barely pry it off there with my hands, let alone by just hooking it onto my pocket as usual.

Anyways, I need to get a new clip. The light's near useless to me without it. Has anyone dealt with Olight Customer Service before to obtain replacement parts that aren't sold online? Streamlight sent me a clip free of charge when I destroyed the one on my Stylus Pro, but I'm curious about Olight's CS and the fact that they're in China.

Any help, tricks or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well it seems obvious but I would start from the seller where you bought the light. Secondly I would approach Olight.

cyclesport

Enlightened
Well it seems obvious but I would start from the seller where you bought the light. Secondly I would approach Olight.

+1...and since many don't like this clip, you might also post in CPF Mktplc. under the "WTB: Flashlights & Parts" section...maybe some kind CPF member will give you theirs?