• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold Oveready E2e Triple 219

scout24

Flashaholic
Up for sale is an as-received E2e 219 triple purchased a couple of weeks ago. Brand new, not a mark on it. I put batteries in to check function, and put it on my bookshelf. I bought this as backup to one I got here on BST, and don't need two... :) No pics at the moment, still without power here. $300.00 shipped Priority mail with DC, CONUS only please, first "I'll take it" here gets it. A whole pile of high-cri lumens with impeccable Oveready build quality. No trades at the moment, thanks for looking! I can probably email pics from my cell if needed, but it's pretty...

SOLD! Thanks, Senna...

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS- Oveready E2e Triple 219

First and foremost I hope you and your family are well during this difficult time. Know that your fellow CPF brethren and the rest of the country are thinking of you.

If this is the copper I will take it. PM sent for picture request.

Last edited:

Zot

Enlightened

backup I'l take it. Only had 3 days without power here.
Up for sale is an as-received E2e 219 triple purchased a couple of weeks ago. Brand new, not a mark on it. I put batteries in to check function, and put it on my bookshelf. I bought this as backup to one I got here on BST, and don't need two... :) No pics at the moment, still without power here. $300.00 shipped Priority mail with DC, CONUS only please, first "I'll take it" here gets it. A whole pile of high-cri lumens with impeccable Oveready build quality. No trades at the moment, thanks for looking! I can probably email pics from my cell if needed, but it's pretty... :)

scout24

Flashaholic

Senna- Yep, triple copper 219. Sent you a pm with my addy. Pics hopefully tonight and thanks for the good wishes... :)

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

Up for sale is an as-received E2e 219 triple purchased a couple of weeks ago. Brand new, not a mark on it. I put batteries in to check function, and put it on my bookshelf. I bought this as backup to one I got here on BST, and don't need two... :) No pics at the moment, still without power here. $300.00 shipped Priority mail with DC, CONUS only please, first "I'll take it" here gets it. A whole pile of high-cri lumens with impeccable Oveready build quality. No trades at the moment, thanks for looking! I can probably email pics from my cell if needed, but it's pretty... :)

:paypal:

Thanks Greg!!

scout24

Flashaholic

:) And received! Thanks... I'll pm you the DC# tomorrow before lunch.