New dual switch terralux series

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw that yesterday, i wonder if Klarus is making them for them.

wjv

Enlightened
That TT-5 looks a lot like the XT11. .

Even the stainless steel crenelated strike bezel.

The lumens / run times are virtually the same, as are the external dimension. . .

$89 for the original vs $112 for the re-branded. . :thinking:

MichaelW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Way overpriced. They would sell if the price tag was cut in half.

Lucky Duck

Enlightened
You mean they are both overpriced? Or just the Terralux? (+$3.50 over the Foursevens.)

Adrenaline_6

Newly Enlightened
I wonder how much tighter the hotspot will be compared to the original XT11 since it comes with the XPG2 versus the XML. Conversely, it should have a little more throw also.

Lucky Duck

Enlightened
I wonder how much tighter the hotspot will be compared to the original XT11 since it comes with the XPG2 versus the XML. Conversely, it should have a little more throw also.

My point exactly,which is why the comparison to the Maelstrom MM-S Gen2, not the XT11 which it seems is a different animal or rather emitter.

Bwolcott

Enlightened
My point exactly,which is why the comparison to the Maelstrom MM-S Gen2, not the XT11 which it seems is a different animal or rather emitter.

but leds do not cost very much foursevens is known for high prices, these lights are basically rebranded klarus lights with a different led

elmerPHuD

Newly Enlightened
I am trying to decide between buying the Terralux TT-4 or the Klarus XT2C. They look very similar in appearance and specs. Anyone have any experience with comparing these?

Thanks!

drew78

Newly Enlightened
So are you guys saying it looks like the TT series may be manufactured by Klarus or that they are just similar?

I picked up a TT-1 a few weeks ago and I must say I am impressed so far. Advertised 250 lumens with no step down on a single 123. Seems very well built, beam is awsome, no rings, great tint, and it seems I just cant kill the battery in the thing. Keeps delivering on high when I hit the power.

There dosent seem to be much of ANYTHING on the www as far as a review from someone who actually knows what they are talking about. I am not in a positoin to give any reviews as I dont have enough experience to comment. It feels great in the hand, seems quite hefty and everything is good and watertight.

Anyone else have any comments on this TT series from Terralux? Are these made in the USA?

Drew