• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold Mac's Brass Tri Edc Brand New with Neutral Tint

vkl

Newly Enlightened
I have up for sale a custom light from Mac. Light is new and has never been carried. Just tested. USA transactions only at this time. First to post in the thread followed by prompt PayPal payment gets it. I will get pics up tonight once I get home. You will not be disappointed with this beautiful piece. Avoid the wait. I also have a couple Ti lights for sale from Mac in the Ti area.

1. Brass Tri Edc with neutral XP-G. Light has clip, glow, and is crenulated. $330 $310 Sold shipped in the USA. Insurance is optional.

Your images are too large and have been replaced with links Please resize and repost.
See Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. - Thanks Norm

Last edited:

vkl

Newly Enlightened
Re: PICS ADDED Mac's Brass Tri Edc Brand New with Neutral Tint

Back to the top. Has all the latest and greatest from Mac. Get the light now without the wait.

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
PRICE DROP Mac's Brass Tri Edc Brand New with Neutral Tint

If you change your mind about shipping overseas to the UK let me know as I am interested.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

vkl

Newly Enlightened
Re: PRICE DROP Mac's Brass Tri Edc Brand New with Neutral Tint

Sold.

Last edited:

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: PRICE DROP Mac's Brass Tri Edc Brand New with Neutral Tint

Vince

Beutiful mac Brass Tri EDC received. Packed very well and shipped quickly. Excellent to deal with

Thank you