• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - McGizmo Haiku Head w/Nichia 119 High CRI LE

Silversurfer

Enlightened
FS/FT: Haiku Head with Nichia 119 Light Engine - 3V.

Minimal usage. Perfect working order. Titanium goodness. Excellent condition.
I would rate it a 9.99 out of 10.

Asking: $235 - $240.00 - $245.00- $250.00 includes priority mail shipping with delivery confirmation.

Looking to trade for: Sundrop XR-U Head - without LE - in excellent condition, + cash to bring the trade to fair value / or Haiku head with XM-L LE.

Photo below.

Also: http://imageshack.us/a/img690/4611/img6097h.jpg

Sorry about the less than sterling quality of the photos.
The Haiku head far exceeds the quality of the photos.

First to post an unconditional "I'll take it!" in this thread gets it pending funds -
and that post takes precedence over all other forms of communication.

Payment: Confirmed PayPal.
If PayPal funds are not received within 4 hours of sending my PayPal address, I'll assume the buyer has had a change of heart - stuff happens. No hard feelings. The light then will be relisted. If you need more than 4 hours, please let me know right away when requesting my PayPal address and we'll try to work something out. Communication is critical.

Shipping: Price includes shipping by US Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.
Insurance is extra. I am not responsible for items once they are shipped.

International Sales: International buyers are welcome. Please note the following.
(1) I fill out the Customs forms accurately, and so I will list this as a sale/commercial transaction, not as a gift. (2) You assume responsibility for any mishaps with Customs or shipping. (3) If we make a deal, we will agree on the manner and cost of shipping, and at the time of sale you will pay all shipping costs in excess of the CONUS shipping costs that would otherwise be incurred. If I get charged more at the P.O. than we figured, I will ask you to pay the difference. If it's less, I'll PayPal you the difference. Again, all risks of shipping and delivery are with the buyer once the package is mailed.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

RobME

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS/FT: McGizmo Haiku Head with Nichia 119 High CRI LE

I would trade you an original Sundrop 3S head (w/Nichia 083a) & LE, plus cash... but I know you're not interested. :sigh: (Lol) Good luck. :)

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: $$$ FINAL PRICE DROP $$$ - FS/FT: McGizmo Haiku Head w/Nichia 119 High CRI LE

final price drop

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: $$$ FINAL PRICE DROP $$$ - FS/FT: McGizmo Haiku Head w/Nichia 119 High CRI LE

PM response sent.

Silversurfer

Enlightened

still available

Silversurfer

Enlightened

here ya go - ttt

Silversurfer

Enlightened

PM reply sent.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Payment sent, thanks.

Silversurfer

Enlightened

Pm incoming.