• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Muyshondt Mako + cash for McGizmo Sundrop XR-U Head w/ Nichia 083B LE - TRADED!!!

samuraishot

Enlightened
TRADED!

Hey all,

I'd like to trade my like new 2-stage Mako from Endeavor's latest run plus some cash, for a similar condition McGizmo Sundrop XR-U head with the Nichia 083 LE. I may even consider the Nichia 119V LE as well with the XR-U head. Or I'd even go for just the Nichia 083 LE.

The Mako has only seen nightstand duty and late night walks in the home. No keychain use at all, so it still looks quite new to me. It'll come with the split ring and even a swivel (thanks scout24!).

Please let me know if you're interested in doing a trade :)

You know what, if you have something else that you'd want to trade for the Mako, just send me PM with your trade offer :D

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: WTT: Muyshondt Mako + cash for McGizmo Sundrop XR-U Head w/ Nichia 083 LE

PM sent.

Bill

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Trade took place today. Mako was hand carried by OP himself. Now that is what I call special delivery. :D

Bill

samuraishot

Enlightened

Trade took place today. Mako was hand carried by OP himself. Now that is what I call special delivery. :D

Bill

:thumbsup:

Thanks, Bill, for meeting up on just a day's notice! And thank you for showing me some of your lights :twothumbs

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

You are welcome. :)

Bill