Looking for Police / Emergency with Red / Blue Strobe Lights

eastvoltresearch

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone make a flashlight that has the red / blue strobe type lighting? I know there are plenty of vehicle mounted units you can purchase, but have not had luck finding one in a flashlight type body. Seems simple enough though.

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I imagine you could have a custom order made with minimum fuss. The benefit of "strobe" on flashlights, particularly flashlights, is a hotly debated topic.

As such, you are unlikely to find commercially standard items featuring relatively exotic options.

Illum

Flashaholic
closest is a PKEF, although a light like that used in public here might incur fines, mount it to a bike and you might face time. Red is okay, blue strobe is a huge no no here

eastvoltresearch

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, its actually for an exhibit performance i'm working on right now. I can make custom lights,but looking to save a few bucks.

zebedee

Newly Enlightened
Not sure if you want it to be a flashlight as such, but have you tried looking into emergency beacons? Eflare make safety and emergency beacons in various models, one with red/blue coloured LEDs.

mb5

Newly Enlightened
I don't know of/could not find anything that really meets all the criteria.

Bayco NSP-1170-More of a baton($35.95)

Nitepalm PC8 Police, but it is a restricted item and right angle.

Inforce red and blue-not going to save you money ($150)

First Light Tomahawk LE- right angle and even more expensive ($229.99)

You can get Glo-Tube flash caps in red or blue but they are around $45 each.

Ragnar66

Enlightened
I don't know of/could not find anything that really meets all the criteria.

Bayco NSP-1170-More of a baton($35.95)

Nitepalm PC8 Police, but it is a restricted item and right angle.

Inforce red and blue-not going to save you money ($150)

First Light Tomahawk LE- right angle and even more expensive ($229.99)

You can get Glo-Tube flash caps in red or blue but they are around $45 each.

The bayco is a solid light....super bright red/blue strobe

abras

Newly Enlightened
I want to get police strobe lights for a night walk. To make myself more visible for passing cars
In 2019 there's NiteCore NU05 LE.
I'm thinking to get one. Is it good enough and visible from a distance and are there any other lights with same strobe ?

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, First Light. Check out the Tomahawk MC. Keep an eye on the WTS, I just picked one up for $70. Mine was the Christmas model though, not the Police one.

abras

Newly Enlightened
Nitecore srt series but if you really want to be seen, acebeam x80
In my everyday life as pocket, bag, back-up and handheld lights I use a bunch of Nitecore TINI and TIP
with Rainbow SS Tini being my fav as each of it comes with a unique shade in its own gradation.
It could be a mix of purple, greenish, reddish or yellowish tints.
I appreciate Nitecore deeply for these products. It is a company that produces cheap, beautiful, simple
and user-friendly stuff that TINI, TIP and I think NU05 LE are.
I like gadgets that are USB-recharged too.

So what I am looking is just a Police Strobe function in not very big, heavy and expenssive torch.
Could you please drop a list here of all lights with this function exist now so I could check if any will meet my demands ?
Right now it is only Nitecore NU05 LE that imho is not designed to flash everything around but only to indicate yourself at night.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitecor srt3 srt5 and srt7. They have a dial you can set to Police strobe and as soon as it turns on you can start making the siren noise with your mouth [emoji105]

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you. I should buy this one as soon as it will be available.

Big, expensive, heavy, out-dated, not powerful enough, no USB charge.

i was responding to the op. didn't know what you were looking for. sounds like your looking for an x80 in an srt3 body but rechargeable. it doesn't exist