• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: DarkSucks Alpha Ready-Made

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Purchased this a few weeks ago and it is a fantastic light, but it is not making it into my rotation so I am letting it go.
This is for the light only. $211.00 shipped USPS 1st class with Delivery Confirmation. Insurance is extra.
First "I'll Take It" with prompt payment gets it. Please PM for PayPal Address.
This light is in excellent conditition.
Thanks for looking.

Alpha3.jpg
Alpha1.jpg

Last edited:

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: DarkSucks Alpha Ready-Made

Would prefer to sell at this point.
You can email me, greatscoot (at) aol (dot) com for possible trade.

nbp

Flashaholic

Cool. Any dings or damage from carry?

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast

There is a small light scratch by the logo, but I don't think I can photo it.

nbp

Flashaholic
I can't see anything on the photo aimed at the logo, so it must be pretty small.

I'll take it. Please PM PP details, I will check back shortly.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: DarkSucks Alpha Ready-Made (SPF)

Definitely an awesome light, built like a tank and you will enjoy it. My collection is has gone in a smaller direction (Mac's Tri). Easier for me to EDC.

nbp

Flashaholic

Mine has gone that direction too. It's gone many directions. That's the problem. :eek:

Excited to try out one of these lights, they are very well reported on. Normally I EDC a Haiku and a Tri EDC, but I was looking for a nice bright new light to add for winter (as I have more coat pocket space and looong nights) that I could run on 18650s. Was gonna do a 6P build, but for the same price, I could add another custom maker to my collection to try. Why the heck not?!

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mine has gone that direction too. It's gone many directions. That's the problem. :eek:

Excited to try out one of these lights, they are very well reported on. Normally I EDC a Haiku and a Tri EDC, but I was looking for a nice bright new light to add for winter (as I have more coat pocket space and looong nights) that I could run on 18650s. Was gonna do a 6P build, but for the same price, I could add another custom maker to my collection to try. Why the heck not?!

I'd say the durability of the ready made and blue label series exceeds that of a 6P mod.

Raze

Enlightened
Congrats on the deal.

You won't regret Jason's work. Check out the Showcase Gallery in the Dark Sucks thread. Add yours too!

I've updated the thread with a pic of my daily EDC - an Alpha Shorty.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
+2 for Raze and ClimberKid. This light will outlast a 6P by thousands of years. Don't make me regret selling this :banghead:
(I do have an Alpha Shorty on my wish list though)

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Congrats on the deal.

You won't regret Jason's work. Check out the Showcase Gallery in the Dark Sucks thread. Add yours too!

I've updated the thread with a pic of my daily EDC - an Alpha Shorty.

Cool thread. :thumbsup: I look forward to posting in it. Another Custom subforum to prowl, eek. :devil:

mr.lumen

Enlightened
yea check out his punishment video of that light. dropped it lik 50 times and ran over it with a car and it was still running! they are awesome