• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mac's copper Tri-EDC Hi CRI W/ clip, 4 modes, programed by Flucero28 -$370

jake royston

Enlightened
Looking to sell my copper tri edc. Ive got a larger purchase coming up that i need some extra funds for. Takes 18350s, has Hi cri leds, and programed by flucero28 for 4 modes with hybrid memory, which means that it will remember the last mode, but when cycled to the next mode, it will start on the lowest mode. The modes are as follows:
-moonlight
-low
-med
-Hi

The clip screws are nearly stripped, but the clip is nice and secured. I planned on having them replaced, just never got around to it.

Looking for $370 $400 $390 shipped priority with dc to the CONUS. Insurance is extra.

3yvataha.jpg

ga8yzube.jpg

6yzu2e2u.jpg

Heres a pic of the moonlight mode.
eda7etud.jpg

Payment by paypal only please.
First "ill take it" posted here followed by prompt payment gets it.

Thanks for looking.
Jake

Last edited:

centauri

Banned
Re: WTS: Mac's copper Tri-EDC Hi CRI, 4 modes

Excuse me Jake but could you let us know how much you are asking for it?

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Mac's copper Tri-EDC Hi CRI, 4 modes

Damn that's beautiful. Have you cleaned it recently or has it been coated to prevent tarnish?

Flucero28

Enlightened
Guys, this light is top notch I have seen it in person. The programming of this light contains the most frequently requested options from users. It makes a great light even more useful. In the event the programming is not to your liking, to help Jake with the sale I will offer free programming of the buyers preference, just pay return shipping. Give it a try and see how much more useful the tri edc is with better modes and a better user interface.

Frank

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
WTS: Mac's copper Tri-EDC Hi CRI W/ clip, 4 modes, programed by Flucero28

Great and generous offer, Frank!

jake royston

Enlightened

Bump! Take it before i decide to keep it!

Price drop to $390

Last edited:

jake royston

Enlightened

This really is a great light. It was my first mac, and the best one IMO. The added weight of the copper is a very nice touch, and functional if you keep the light on a high mode for extended periods of time. I know i will regret parting with this one, but i have some other bills coming up that i need to take care of, so........ Take advantage while you can!!!

jake royston

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Mac's copper Tri-EDC Hi CRI W/ clip, 4 modes, programed by Flucero28

you guys are killing me! Price drop to $385 shipped....

No more price drops...

Last edited:

lensman

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Mac's copper Tri-EDC Hi CRI W/ clip, 4 modes, programed by Flucero28 -$385

What are the emitters in this?

jake royston

Enlightened
WTS: Mac's copper Tri-EDC Hi CRI W/ clip, 4 modes, programed by Flucero28 -$385

They are XPG. I believe that mac uses the 3000k Q4s that illumination supply carries. By far the best Hi CRI tint around, even compared to the nichia 219, and other XPGs

https://illuminationsupply.com/indu...6.html?zenid=bef513ca3d0f770f78caf38d9faf3210

I also forgot to mention that this light has only been carried around the house, and has never been dropped. I am the original owner, and got this light earlier this year.

Last edited:

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Mac's copper Tri-EDC Hi CRI W/ clip, 4 modes, programed by Flucero28 -$385

nice light! few questions if you don't mind:
- I thought copper tarnishes over time. yours is almost one year old and looks like original color. that was always my hesitation getting copper. any tips for keeping it like new?
- does yours have the GITD next to the LEDs?
- what is the lumen output for each level?

thanks!

jake royston

Enlightened
WTS: Mac's copper Tri-EDC Hi CRI W/ clip, 4 modes, programed by Flucero28 -$385

Yes, copper does tarnish over time. I think it looks pretty nice after a while, it gives the light some "character."
There is no GITD in the optic.
As for the lumen output, i cannot give you exact numbers, as i have no way of measuring them myself, but i would estimate them at:
2-5 lumens on moonlight
20-25 lumens on low
125-150 lumens on med
And maximum (580 lumens on macs website) on high.

Remember that in higher outputs of light, its harder to notice a difference in 200-500 lumens than it is to notice a difference in 1-200 lumens.

As for keeping the copper shiny, there are many methods you can use. From ketchup, lemon juice, to salt mixed with vinegar, but i prefer to use some automotive metal polish every now and then.

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

wow. this is still available? No one out there want's a mac tri-edc in copper? Is it the leds? The hi-cri xpg is a really nice led. Very good color rendition. I have a light that uses the hi-cri xpg and at first I thought it was too warm, but I came to realize that it is a very natural light. One night I went to get a glass of water and I stood it on its tail underneath a plant and the colors of the plant just popped. I then did the same thing with a neutral xpg light the next night, and I was actually disappointed at the colors of the plant. So if you're hesitant on this light just because of the led, don't be. Using it in the real world instead of white wall hunting, you will appreciate these leds. Also Jake is a pleasure to work with, so don't be afraid to deal with him.

Plus it's a copper tri-edc!!! Just trying to help out. :)

nbp

Flashaholic

I have virtually the same setup from flucero in a Ti Tri, and it is one of my (if not my most) favorite lights. I cannot believe no one is buying this thing! :hairpull: