• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS/WTT Black Surefire M6 Host <Price Drop>

nbjly

Enlightened
I bought this from this thread:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...32-SF-HAnat-tailcap-17-FM-18500-E-series-body

These are the details on the M6

Surefire M6 stripped and hard anodized black. A few spots missing on fins. Two are about 12mm long thin strips and a handfull of spots. It came back to me this way from the anodizing group buy. Surefire stock battery carrier and FiveMega 3x17670 carrier. RPM Titanium bezel ring 8 point, bead blasted (stock plastic flat bezel ring included, not pictured). FiveMega 19mm extension for use with 2x AW "C" Li-ion and battery spacer. AW "C" were about 53.5mm so with newer 50mm cells there is approximately 7mm space that needs to be taken up. I have installed a larger spring on tail cap to adjust for this, just remove if you have AW "C" (hens teeth). Stock tailcap spring is included and still installed under new spring. FiveMega bi-pin bulb adapter with allen wrench and two shims.

It's the same now as I haven't used it, **except** it now comes with the flat Titanium bezel ring and an additional two 3x17670 battery holders as pictured, and a Surefire reflector in good condition.

It includes **NO** light engine and the head is missing its internal parts except the lens and reflector and **NO** FM bi-pin bulb adapter.

$375 <$325><NOW $299><<NOW $250>> for the package, trades considered are an HA KT4 Surefire Turbohead or FM Megallenium bodies.

Pics -And that IS just a hair, not a scratch!

Last edited: