Angryfox        

Thread: Why is my Thrunight TN30's 1 LED yellow ????

Default Why is my Thrunight TN30's 1 LED yellow ????

Hi guys I just got a TN30 which I bought for a Safari trip I'm going in december for recomended by the guys here.

The torch it=self is awesome, but I notice that at the very lowest setting when I can actually look at the light one of them has a yellowish tint while the other two are bright white.

at the higher settings pointing at my white cieling i notice the same thing. one of the circles has a yellowish tint to it.

I think the torch is bust, but I need ot be sure.

Pls help.

Flashaholic

Default Re: Why is my Thrunight TN30's 1 LED yellow ????

Quote Originally Posted by slair76116 View Post
    Hi guys I just got a TN30 which I bought for a Safari trip I'm going in december for recomended by the guys here.

The torch it=self is awesome, but I notice that at the very lowest setting when I can actually look at the light one of them has a yellowish tint while the other two are bright white.

at the higher settings pointing at my white cieling i notice the same thing. one of the circles has a yellowish tint to it.

I think the torch is bust, but I need ot be sure.

Pls help.
    The manufacturer likely uses a colour bin range for its LEDs. This may result in the two extremes of the range looking slightly different (i.e. warmer or yellower). You can try to get it exchanged and hopefully the next one is made from the same batch of LEDs. It could be a defect too...

Default Re: Why is my Thrunight TN30's 1 LED yellow ????

Why the little bubbles in the yellow light then?

they asked me to ship it back for an exchange but now Ive taken it from USA to Dubai, and I bought it for my trip in December and I don't want to go with out it. I think Ill send it to USA when I get back in Jan from Kenya.

Quote Originally Posted by Optical Inferno View Post
    The manufacturer likely uses a colour bin range for its LEDs. This may result in the two extremes of the range looking slightly different (i.e. warmer or yellower). You can try to get it exchanged and hopefully the next one is made from the same batch of LEDs. It could be a defect too...